7.

No one's POV

Taehyung was stunned by how beautiful Lisa's room was. She got a luxury master bedroom that is sparkling. Lisa giggled at his priceless expressions, "So what happened?" 

Taehyung suddenly remembered what happened and became emo as he sat down on the couch in the corner.

Tch, he's back to being that person. I hate it.

"I don't want to talk about it~~"

Lisa rolled her eyes, "I figured."

"Everything was my fault."

"Why is that? The news wasn't about you-"

"No, I forgot that today's was our anniversary."

Lisa gasped shockingly,"Heol!"

"I can't forgive myself for forgetting our anniversary. She got upset that I went to you. It couldn't be helped because I was so excited to hang out my childhood friend after a very long time. After hearing the news, I wanted to come back to apologize, but I was asked to choose either you or her. In return of her question, I asked if she trust me and I was expecting her to say yes, but it was opposite. It broke my heart that she didn't trust me. So I ended up choosing you over her for that."

Lisa widened her eyes and gasped slowly after hearing his side story. She sighed harshly and caressed his cheeks to reassure him, making Taehyung even more sad with her gentle touch, "I know you didn't do it on purpose."

"I'm sorry to have this happened to you, but I am quite happy that you did the right thing."

"W-What?"

"What you said earlier, it seems the reason that both of you kept the relationship strong is not breaking each other's trust. You puts all your trust in her, but she didn't trust you anymore this time because of me."

"Right. I don't understand why she's like that when it's just you."

"She was insecure, Taehyung."

"You're just my childhood friend so what makes her feel insecure?"

"She probably heard about you being my first love, right? That's probably when she started feeling insecure because she knows how fond you are towards me. So it's quite obvious that she's behaving that way."

Taehyung brought down both of my hands and gazed at me for awhile, "You really did changed, Lisa. It's unfortunate that I wasn't there to see all of it." 

He left me dumbfounded in my room after saying those, making me feel somewhat empty.

It's all because of him that I changed.  

- The Next Day: Morning -

Taehyung and Lisa left the house earlier for their schedules in the morning. Junghyun dropped them off to Big Hit before he goes to work. When Taehyung and Lisa arrived at the building, things got really awkward when four of them met coincidentally. 

Yoojung and Jungkook showed no expressions when they saw Taehyung and Lisa together. 

Lisa was calm as usual and smiled at them for greeting while Taehyung glared at Lisa for making a move first since he was too nervous to face Yoojung.

Lisa: "Yo, sup y'all?"

Jungkook: "Is that how you greet your sunbaenims?"

Lisa: "Aha, I'm sorry. We are friends so why do I need to be formal?"

Jungkook: "That's true. Hyung, where did you sleep last night? Your parents told me that you weren't at home."

Taehyung: "W-What?"