20.

No one's POV

Lisa woke up in the morning due to loud noises from outside and got up from the bed while yawning and walked towards the window, watching people enjoying their moments.

She enjoyed watching them smiling, it's as if they want to spend their last moment before it comes.

Lisa felt soaked up with emotions and teared up a bit. I widened my eyes and turned around when I heard Chanwoo's voice and opened the door.

He gasped surprisingly when he saw the dry tears in my eyes and quickly rushed to my side after closing the door, leaving his members behind, "Yah, Jung Chanwoo! Open the door!" 

Chanwoo pulled me in a hug and I was confused, "Why were you crying? Did you remember something?"

"O-Oh, no. I was just sad."

"Why?"

"Just seeing those people outside makes me feel sad."

"You sure have a kind heart. You even care about people that you don't even know."

"I wonder if I have that kind of personality."

"It will come out naturally."

"Really?"

The door suddenly opened as we pulled away surprisingly and there are bunch of guys coming in, which had me hide behind Chanwoo, "Yah, why did you close the door?!"

Chanwoo: "A-ahaha, I had to." 

Junhoe: "Don't tell me you did something to her?"

Yunhyeong: "Eh? Omo, pervert."

Chanwoo: "It's not that! Don't misunderstand!"

Bobby: "We were joking. Where's the girl?"

Chanwoo: "Ah, I almost forgot. Lisa, come out. They aren't scary."

Lisa came out shyly and the members were stunned by her beauty as if it was their first time to see a gorgeous woman and couldn't take their eyes off on her.

They gulped nervously when Chanwoo glared at them deadly behind Lisa.

They approached her with a smile on their faces. B.I wanted to shake hand with her, but the others pulled his hand away and bow instead, making Lisa bow as well. 

B.I: "Hello, we are Chanwoo's friends. We are very sorry that this happened to you because of us."

Lisa: "It's nothing. Chanwoo told me everything. I'm Lisa."

B.I: "I'm the leader of iKon, B.I."

Bobby: "Sup, I'm Bobby."

Yunhyeong: "I'm Yunhyeong, I'm glad to see you."

Donghyuk: "Anyeong~~ I'm Donghyuk."

Junhoe: "I'm Junhoe, the second maknae."

Jinhwan: "I'm Jinhwan. You look beautiful."

All: "Hyung!!"

Lisa chuckled shyly at Jinhwan's brave comment while Chanwoo fumed into anger and wrapped his arms around her neck, making Jinhwan frowned angrily at his affection towards Lisa.

Lisa didn't like the fact that Chanwoo is acting that way when he's already taken.

She then pushed him away gently, not wanting to feel uncomfortable. "Can't we go?" 

Chanwoo immediately pack up her things, making Lisa and the members surprised, "Y-Yah, Chanwoo... I-I can do it-"

Jinhwan: "Let him. He's doing this for you because he felt really guilty. To be honest, he was the most scared out all of us."