15.

Lisa's POV

In that moment, Jungkook's kiss became more passion as I was taken back that I needed to stop him before to that extent. I gasped for air, but Jungkook didn't stop so he slipped his tongue inside and fight for its dominance.

I was quite surprised with his kiss and I never experienced it.

I came back to reality when Jungkook's hand started to explore inside my shirt, making me feel shy as I pushed him away.

I could tell Jungkook was surprised as well for what he did and approached to hug me, "I'm sorry. I got carried away."

I felt even more embarrassed.

Did Jungkook become mature? How can this be Jungkook?

Jungkook tried to raise my head, but I was too shy. He knows me too well so he kissed my exposed skin, which had me yelped in surprise and raised my head. Jungkook finally saw my expression and smirked teasingly at me, "Don't ever show that expressions to anyone. Only I can see it. Arasseo?"

I was flustered so instead, I nodded my head. He intertwined his hand with mine and pulled me towards the couch and sat down, "What happened?"

"What?"

"I heard that you were crying earlier."

"D-Did Sungjoo tell you that?"

"No, Jennie told me."

I raised my eyebrows confusingly, "How did she know? She wasn't there."

"She saw you and Sungjoo together when she was on her way to buy drinks. Jennie told me that you needed me and everything so I came back to your side."

"No, I didn't need you. I want Taehyung's comfort."

"Should I go back then?"

"I was kidding. Stay with me for awhile."

"What's on your mind? Sehun?"

I gulped nervously and instead, I smiled at him and peck him on the lips, "Nothing. I was just stressed out, but thanks to you that I'm back to normal."

"When that time comes, tell me everything. You're probably not ready."

"Thank you, Jungkook."

Jungkook then hugged me after so long and both of us felt at ease to have a mature conversation. I moaned when he bit my neck and kissed it leaving a hickey, "Yah! I have photoshoot tomorrow!"

Jungkook smirked evilly while I frowned at him, "I know. And it's going to be with a guy, right? I'm just warning him that you're mine." 

I giggled at him, "Whatever you say, I'm still not yours." 

Jungkook smiled in disbelief and chuckled at me, "Just become mine already." 

My hearts began racing rapidly. I thought about Sehun again and all the years I spent with him, making me realize I need closures from him and looked at Jungkook, "Can't you wait?"

Jungkook nodded his head and hugged me for one last time, "I will forever wait for you no matter what." 

Again, I couldn't hold my tears because I felt guilty for making him wait. I've made the decision to be with him from now on.

All the guilt comes to me because I have come to love Jungkook again. 

I gave him all the love and care in those three years he missed from me. I pulled my face away to see his face closely and gave him an intense kiss. 

Jungkook pulled away, making me frustrated, "Eager, huh? Aren't you forgetting about Sehun?" 

I smiled weakly and gave him my answer, "I want you to myself." 

I was giving him a lustful eyes before I slowly leaned in for a kiss and Jungkook widened his eyes shockingly. He then deepened the kiss before we leave the building to enjoy our moment. 

I feel relieved to be back to his side. I'm sorry, Sehun. 

Jungkook walked me home safely and I felt someone following both of us. When we arrived home, we saw Junghyun coming out of the house to throw the trash and he saw us holding hands together.

Junghyun titled his head confusingly and realized as he chuckled, "What? Are you a two-timer, Lisa?" 

I have forgotten that I was still holding his hand so I tried to let go, but Jungkook won't let me. "She's not a two-timer. I was the one who wanted to hold her." 

Junghyun smiled at Jungkook as if he was happy for him and glad Jungkook didn't give up, "Easy easy. I was only joking, but I bet my sister liked that. I'm counting on you, brother-in-law."

No one's POV

The three of us then giggled after that. Jungkook and Lisa hadn't noticed that someone did followed them on their way back home. It was Dahee. Jungkook and Lisa was so focused on themselves that they weren't cautious at all.

Jungkook went back to the dorm while Lisa went inside the house alone while Junghyun pretended to stop by at convenience store.

He had furious expression on his face.

Meanwhile, Dahee was laughing evilly in the alley and looked through all the pictures and planned to spread rumors about her in order to bring her down.

She was about to leave, but was stopped when Dahee heard a man's voice, "Whoa whoa, Missy?"

Dahee turned around nervously and smiled at him, "Y-Yeah?" 

"I would like to see your camera. You can't take pictures of someone without permission, can you?"

"W-What are you talking about?.."

"Your lies won't get me at all. I saw you taking pictures of Jungkook and Lisa."

"Do you have proof that I did that?"

"The proof is that camera."

"Excuse me? Aren't you being rude? You don't even know me and you're talking to me? What are you?"

"Well, aren't you Lisa's friend? I am Lisa's older brother. Aren't you the one who's being rude?"

"W-What? Older brother?"

Junghyun went to her angrily and trapped her by pushing her forcefully onto the wall, "Yeah, I'm her older brother. I won't forgive you if you bring any harm to her." 

Dahee became afraid and tried to run away, but Junghyun didn't let her so he pulled her back to the same spot as he chuckled, "You're such a scaredy cat. I was only talking to you." 

Dahee had her tears in her eyes and surrendered in defeat while Junghyun hushed her and smirked at her for acting tough, "Don't live like that anymore because it's embarrassing. Your parents didn't give you birth to become like that. No wonder you're not being loved by them." 

She then widened her eyes as she felt her heart shattered with his harsh words and Junghyun took her camera as he deleted everything.

Before Dahee could leave, Junghyun warned her one last thing, "I will be taking legal action if you make a move. Not only you, but your parents will be fired from my company. Know who you are dealing-" 

He stopped talking after seeing Dahee's eyes turned into darkness. Junghyun hesitated and wondered if she was okay, but Dahee silently walked away. He watched her in the end until she was out of his sight.

W-What was that? Why did I suddenly want to comfort her?