14.

No one's POV

Lisa had no work scheduled today. Instead, she went to the practice to help the trainees.

She saw Jungkook and Jennie hanging out with each other from far. In fact, it didn't bother her at all as Lisa was still stunned by yesterday with Sehun in the pouring rain.

Jungkook saw her having no expression towards them and Jennie became nervous seeing her, but Lisa gave them a smile without feeling of jealousy. The trainees then approach her and fanboying over her as if they idolize her since day one.

Sungjoo placed his arm around her neck, making the trainees envious, "Back off, this girl's my best friend."

They all obeyed him because he's the senior and Lisa shook her head and pushed him lightly, "You too, should back off. Don't invade my personal space." 

The choreographer came at the right time and suggested Sungjoo and Lisa to dance together to show the trainees their next mission. The song is called, Dear No One by Tori Kelly.

"Boys, this is the song you will be doing with girls so watch carefully and observe them well." 

They both started dancing, which had the trainees cheered for both of them except BTS and Jungkook and Jennie due to physical contacts. 

Sungjoo and Lisa giggled at their reactions and smiled at each other as they both had fun dancing. Jungkook wasn't happy to see her smiling to other man. Jennie was amazed by Lisa's dancing skills and saw Jungkook looking at her.

BTS and Jungkook watched until Sungjoo and Lisa left the practice.

Jennie looked at Jungkook's expression and she knew in that moment, he's trying to forget Lisa and deep inside, she wasn't happy for that. Lisa sighed harshly while drinking water and didn't notice Sungjoo has been watching her, "You don't seem happy today. Did something happen?" 

Lisa came back to reality after thinking about what happened with Sehun as she shook her head, "No, nothing." 

Her tears came out suddenly, making Sungjoo flustered and stopped drinking for a moment, "Then, w-why are you c-crying?"

Lisa quickly wiped her tears, but it doesn't stop. She was stressed about what happened yesterday, "Aish, what's wrong with me? This is so unlike me." 

"What exactly happened?"

"S-Sehun and I broke up."

"What? Since when?"

"Yesterday. It was our 2nd anniversary."

"That jerk!"

"No, he didn't do anything wrong. He felt anxious about Jungkook so he thought it's better for him to end it with me. He would be more in pain if I did it first."

"How did he know about you and Jungkook?"

"He accidentally heard from someone who knew my relationship with Jungkook."

"What are you going to do? Are you going to-"

"No, I'm not going back to Jungkook's side. I still have feelings for Sehun."

They both didn't know that Jennie heard everything.

Eh? They broke up? 

Jennie ended up ordering the drink through phone call and went back to practice. BTS felt uncomfortable with her, "Hyungs, make her feel welcomed." Jungkook glared at them while the members felt guilty and apologized to Jennie. 

"I'm sorry. We aren't used to hanging out with different girl other than Lisa and Yoojung. Forgive us." Namjoon reassured Jennie. Jennie then thought about being part of the family, but it's hard.