17.

Dahee's POV

I was satisfied to see hear news about Lisa.

I saw her at the airport and I was enjoying the moment. There was no way I could leave it like that because it's no fun. I decided that I would make it even worse. I already know I'm putting myself in danger because of her older brother, but I won't let him stop me from doing so.

Therefore, I have clicked post. I giggled evilly and was shocked the amount of criticisms Lisa is getting from BTS and EXO fans.

I couldn't be happier anymore than that.

I went back home and was resting in peace while reading all the comments. All the negative comments are from Armys and EXO-L's.

QUEENKY: All this time, she's been cheating on Sehun?! Wahhh, she's a fucking slut!! Go DIE!

Kpoplover11: Big Hit!! Fire that whore! She doesn't deserve to be under that building!

Jiminless: Heol~~ What a bitch?! I hope Jungkook doesn't fall in love with her.

Sayhun: Sehun need to break up with her!! She's nothing but a whore. >___<

Jung.intl: I swear if I see that woman in public, I wouldn't mind killing her with my own hands.

Jungkookieee: I'll quit the fandom if Jungkook date her!

Sehoottt: My baby Sehun~~ You dated a wrong girl! She's using you for an attention.

I couldn't help, but laughneven more. She turns the TV on and it was all over the news and people are going to find out the real Lisa. I then received an unknown call, which I quickly answered happily, "Hello?~"

I widened my eyes to know whose voice it was and I was scared to death.

"Are you having fun?"

"W-What are you talking about? I didn't do anything."

"Don't fool me, Dahee. I know you did this and it is only you who can do this to Lisa."

"So what if I did? What are you going to do?"

"Therefore, your parents are fired. Good luck getting beaten up by your parents."

"Yah! My parents isn't involved with this."

"I warned you, didn't I? You should've obey me in the first place."

"P-Please, take them back. They love what they're doing so don't destroy-"

"Well, you destroyed Lisa's happiness so I won't forgive you that easily."

- Junghyun hangs up -

I screwed up.

I'm afraid to face them. I wasn't ready for the worse yet.

I shouldn't have done it.

It's too late to go back.

No one's POV

The SNS and everything were going crazy about Lisa rumors and the fans never stop attacking Lisa. BTS members and Jennie were shocked to hear the news and Jungkook became upset with his fans.

Junghyun couldn't do anything at all to fix the rumors and ended up leaving it like that and waited for it to be forever gone.

I shouldn't have fired her parents. Lisa wouldn't like that.