6.

Yoojung's POV

"I'm leaving." 

Those were the only words that have been repeating in my mind, making my heart throbbed with pains.

If I said I trust him, would he still choose to go to Lisa?

I burst into tears when he was out of my sight without realizing and felt I had let him go so easily. The members were trying their best to console me.

How could this happen to both of us?

The members invited me to sleep at their dorm. I stayed up all night sitting on the couch in the living room, unable to sleep. I was watching the moon through the see-through window while hugging my knees in a blanket.

I sniffed a coffee beside me, making me turned to side and it was surprisingly Jungkook, "Oh, I'm sorry. Did I wake you up?"

"No, you didn't. I couldn't sleep either."

I chuckled weakly, "Really? Then you won't sleep at all because you're drinking that."

"Aha, you're right. Are you okay?"

"I guess not. Say, did this happen with Lisa?"

"Eh? Well, sort of. Aha."

"Hey, are you really happy with that?"

"Yeah, I am because she's happy."

"Even if Lisa isn't by your side?"

I looked through his eyes as if something was bothering him, but he continued, "Honestly, as long as she's happy, that's all matters to me."

"But aren't you lonely?"

"Yeah, I'm quite lonely sometimes."

I raised one of my eyebrows confusingly. He sighed harshly and put down his coffee as his arms crossed after, "If I could be honest with anyone, it's you because I think you would be more understanding than Taehyung. Taehyung is right, but I lied about ending things with her."

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"It was Lisa who ended things with me, but I insisted not giving up on her. I told her that I'll wait for her confession. That's what it says on her letter. However, things didn't go what I expected. She came back with a new guy. I hated her because she didn't grant my wish."

"Then, does that mean you still love her? You're troubled a lot because of her."

Jungkook widened his eyes and took him awhile to realize his own feelings and chuckled in disbelief, "Yes, I apparently still do. I'm such an idiot, right?"

I gasped and became guilty for him after hearing his true feelings. 

Lisa... I truly believe that you made a mistake. 

He then got up and took his coffee before he goes to bed and said one thing, "It's a secret between us, okay? Don't stay up too late, you have schedule tomorrow as well." 

Taehyung suddenly came to my mind, making me go back to being emo. 

Jungkook's POV

After having a conversation with Yoojung, I felt relieved and worried at the same time because I know Yoojung would ended up not having enough sleep. I also couldn't stop thinking about Lisa, making me frustrated. I couldn't control myself so I told her everything, "This is so uncool." 

"Who said so?"

"Aish, you surprised me!"

Namjoon laughed chuckling as he sat down on the chair, "What's with you nowadays. You seems to have trouble forgetting someone, are you?"

"Really? Hyung, how much did you hear?"

"Aha, I only heard about Lisa part."

"I'm trying to forget her, so don't worry."

"I didn't say anything. It's okay to keep liking her because that's your feelings. You can't force your feelings, Jungkook."

 "Is it really okay? Then I'll be the one hurting the most."

"Don't think too much about it. There's hopes to come."

I felt at ease to hear him giving me an advice and sighed harshly while looking up at the ceiling. I just couldn't bring myself to tell the members about it. I had no choice, but to pretend in front of them whenever I see Lisa. 

Lisa's POV

After I got home, I went inside happily and saw my family looking devastated about the news, knowing that it is a scandal again.

That was fast? 

I took out of my phone and tried to look all the comments, but Junghyun suddenly took my phone away angrily, "Don't look."

"Why not?"

"I don't want to see you getting hurt because of the amount of hate you're getting. Just why did you even do that? Are you stupid?"

My parents widener their eyes.

"I did it to protect Taehyung's image and BTS as well because I don't want any hates towards them."

"Then, you did the right thing so you don't need to read these useless comments. However, you ruined your image this time."

Mr. Manoban mentioned in the midst of the situation, "You two, don't fight over this."

"I'm sorry for being reckless. I'll do better next time."

Junghyun sighed harshly, "I'm not mad. I'm just teaching you a lesson. Don't get affected by those because I know you're strong."

Before I could respond back, someone rang the bell and I immediately went to open the door curiously. It was Taehyung. I widened my eyes and took him inside before he gets caught, "Why did you come back?!" 

Taehyung flinched in fear when I yelled at him and looked at my parents with guilt and bowed at them, making my family surprised with his action, "I'm very sorry. I was responsible for taking care of your daughter, but I've disappointed you again. Please forgive me." 

I chuckled at him in amusement and not expecting him to come back just for this.

Junghyun smiled happily, "How nice of you to come back just for that. It's okay, Taehyung. Lisa isn't affected by those at all so no worries."

Mr. Manoban then salute him, "Thank you for taking care of our daughter."

Mrs. Manoban giggled, "You should be thankful to Lisa because she protected your image as well as BTS's image."

I blushed shyly, "Ah, mom! Don't even mention it. It's embarrassing."

I could tell Taehyung was also embarrassed by it, but was happy at the same time. However, he then became sad about something, making me and Junghyun glanced on each other and turned to Taehyung, "Is there something wrong?"

Taehyung came back to reality, "C-Can I sleep here just for one night?" 

I raised my eyebrows confusingly, "Why?"

Taehyung explained nervously, "Well, I had a fight with Yoojung after she heard the news. Things will be more awkward if I go back now. I'm sorry for troubling you with this."

Junghyun nodded his head unknowingly, "Really? I don't really mind. You can sleep in my room if you want."

I scoffed at Junghyun in disbelief, "Of course, he's sleeping in your room."

I glared at Junghyun, making Taehyung laughed weakly and I sighed in relief to see his bright smile. Junghyun smirked at me and gave back my phone by throwing it up in the air as I went to catch it hurriedly.

My parents were enjoying our love - hate relationship.