18.

- One year later -

Sehun's POV

I have decided to visit Big Hit to tell everything. I felt that it was wrong to keep it any longer since they are starting to feel anxious.

However, it has been one year since I lost contact with her.

Lisa, what's happening to you?

As soon as I arrived, I saw bunch of those guys with two girls coming out from the building. I just waited for them at the front gate and Jungkook was the first one to notice and we glared on one another, "It's been a long time."

Taehyung: "Why are you here?"

Yoojung: "Are you here to pick a fight with Jungkook?"

Sehun: "Heol, that's your first impression of me?"

Jungkook: "Then, what brings you here?"

Sehun: "I came here to tell you Lisa's whereabouts."

Taehyung: "You know where she is?!"

Yoojung: "Where?!"

Sehun: "You guys need to chill the fuck out. How can I talk when you are interrupting me?!"

Jungkook: "Well, tell us. It's been a year."

Sehun: "She lived with my aunt at Canada. This is the address and that's all I can give you. I can't get in touch with her at all."

Taehyung: "Why?"

Sehun: "I don't know, but she stopped messaging me after a year. If you guys are that curious, then visit her. You have the address anyways."

Jungkook: "Why are you doing this?"

Sehun: "You should be thankful that you finally get to see her."

I went back inside the car and started the engine, going back to the dorm for practice as I was relieved that Jungkook didn't give up on her.

Lisa, that guy is on his way to find you. You don't want Jungkook to die waiting for you.

Lisa's POV

It hurts. Why do I feel hurt? Why it is so black and can't see anything? Where am I, exactly?

I could hear the monitor beeping near beside me. I don't know what actually happened. Then, I could feel myself moving my fingers and hear the noises outside.

Am I dying?

Then, a man voice appeared somewhere around me and he was singing. His voice is beautiful.

Who is that?

I could hear him opening the window and a breeze airs came in, making me opened my eyes slowly and see all whiteness around the room. I looked around and saw the man standing near the window.

I slowly got up and felt the pain in my head as I groaned in a pain, making the man stop singing and turned around, "You can't get up yet!"

I flinched when he yelled at me as I stopped in the midst of getting up and the man approached towards me and pushed me down gently with a horror on his face.

It's my first time seeing him, but this man is surely good looking, "Who are you?"

The man gasped shockingly and checked my forehead right away, "You don't remember?"

I shook my head confusingly, "So it is true."

"What?"

"You've been in coma for a year and you experienced an amnesia."