12.

No one's POV

Lisa arrived at her work. Lisa was very curious so she asked her manager, Mr. Choi, "Hey, ahjussi? Do you know the man's name?" 

Mr. Choi sighed harshly and turned around, making Lisa stared at him emotionless, "I told you not to call me ahjussi. How many times do I need to explain? Bang PDnim didn't tell me so I don't know either."

She then poked her tongue at him teasingly while Mr. Choi chuckled at her and got out of the car to open the door for her.

Lisa came out happily and went inside. The staff was stunned by how beauty she was and not taking their eyes off on her. The stylist approached to her to talk about the theme of the photo shoot, but Lisa was looking for her partner, "Excuse me, unnie? Is my partner here yet?"

Jennie felt uncomfortable, "U-Unnie?"

Lisa raised her eyebrows, "Yeah, you. Aren't you older than me?"

"W-We're in the same age.."

"Ah, I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"Your partner is on his way so don't worry. We should get you ready for the photo shoot before he arrived."

"Ah, okay. I'm looking forward to work with you."

"You seems very confident."

Lisa looked at her and chuckled embarrassingly, "Of course."

After talking about the theme, stylist and makeup began working with Lisa first. She had fun talking with the staff about her boyfriend. While they were enjoying their moment, a man hurriedly came and apologize to the photographer for being late and it was loud enough, "Oh, it looks like he's here. Wait a sec, I'm going to introduce myself."

Lisa came out of the room and walked towards him as she widened her eyes, "J-Jungkook?" 

Jungkook turned around and didn't seems to be surprised, "Why do you look surprised?"

"Are you my partner?"

"Yeah, you didn't know?"

"How am I suppose to know when no one told me? My manager didn't even know."

Mr. Choi gulped nervously, "A-Actually, I knew it was Jungkook."

Lisa chuckled in disbelief, "What?!"

"Chill, we are being watched. Watch your behaviour as this is your first day of work."

Lisa rolled her eyes on him, "Shut up, I don't want to hear it from you. Tsk."

Jennie came out of the room, "Lisa, please come bac-"

Jungkook smiled cheerfully, "Oh? Isn't it Jennie, right?"

Jennie blinked her eyes repeatedly, "J-Jungkook? Why are you-"

"It's been a long time since we last met. You've grown mature."

Jungkook didn't realize that Lisa was feeling somewhat jealous, but kept it cool and joined in their conversation, "Do you know her?"

Jungkook hummed in response, "Yeah. She was one of my classmate during high school. You were at America that time so you couldn't meet her. This is Jennie."

Jennie smiled weakly, "She already knows. We introduced ourselves earlier. Let's go Lisa."

Lisa then went back inside with Jennie to get everything done and dressed up nicely for the photoshoot.

On the corner of her eyes, she sees Jungkook having fun talking with Jennie and it made her feel irritated while the stylist saw her expression, "Are you somewhat jealous?"