19.

Lisa's POV

I woke up early when the sun rays had hit me. I tried to raise my hand to cover my face, but I couldn't. I looked over to my side and Chanwoo was holding mine. I realized I had fallen asleep from last night.

I couldn't forget what happened last night, which brought me a smile on my face. I caressed his head gently, afraid to wake him up. I felt butterflies in me when I saw his beauty look.

I was startled when he spoke, "Don't stare at me like that or you'll fall in love."

I couldn't believe he was awake all the time and I felt embarrassed. Chanwoo yawned while raising his head up and stretched both of his arms, "You must be tired. I'm sorry for having you watch over me all night."

Chanwoo stroked my head gently while smiling, "It's not a big deal. I promised you that I won't leave you. I don't break promises."

I smiled at him as I got up from the bed slowly while he was supporting me with his hands, "I'm hungry." Chanwoo chuckled in disbelief and went to get breakfast from the food court. 

I wanted to get out of the bed and go near the window to see the view outside. I carefully got off the bed when he left the room and opened opened the window, feeling the air breezes coming to me and for a brief moment, I felt that I have missed natures.

A woman came to see me at the airport and hugged me tightly as if I know her.

That woman is my friend's aunt?

Then a flashback of me getting hurt on the stairs and blacked out came to my mind, which had me shocked. I was confused at the same time because I didn't feel any pain afterwards.

Am I healing already? 

I came back to reality when he came back with food tray and chuckled at me, "Seriously, you don't listen at all? Why did you get off the bed? What if something bad happen?" 

I smiled nervously at him and he puts the food aside on the table and walked towards me, "Do you miss going outside?"

"Yeah, I love natures."

"You'll be discharged tomorrow. I bet you're extremely excited."

"Of course, I am."

"Me too. I'm very excited for you."

"Now, let me hold your hand in case you don't fall." I smiled at his gentle side and held his hand and began eating my breakfast.

I looked at him and he did too, "What is it?"

"You don't want to eat?"

"Just looking at you make me full already."

"Yah, don't say cheesy lines. I'll lose my appetite."

"That's why don't talk and just eat or otherwise, I might say something else."

"Right, I suddenly remembered something."

"Really?! Did you feel any pain after?"

"No, I didn't. I don't know why, but maybe it's just as you said, it will come back slowly when I'm getting better."

"That's good to hear. What did you remember then?"

"When I came to the airport and I met my friend's aunt, Ms. Oh. The other one is that I was looking at my phone and was about to make my way on stairs. I heard bunch of guys, but I wasn't paying attention and I suddenly fell on the stairs."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's nothing to be sorry about. At least, I'm getting better and regaining my memories back."

"That's true."

"Ah right! Where's my phone?"

"Oh yeah, your phone crashed so it didn't work anymore. Instead, I bought you a new phone. I kept your SIM card safely so all the information are saved."

"Thanks a lot. What phone did you get me?"

"Iphone 7 and it's a pink colour."

I widened my eyes shockingly, "WHAT?! That's an expensive phone!"

"Yah, just accept it. Also, it's my way of apologizing to have you go through this.."

"I'm gonna have to return your kindness someday."

"Aha, I guess we're even now."

I finished eating my breakfast and as I gave the food tray to Chanwoo and he gave me the hand sanitizer. I looked at him curiously and he turned around and had a confused expression when I was giving him a look, "What is it? You're frowning."

"Just, I want to ask you something. I don't think it's appropriate."

"Go ahead."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"W-What?"

"I'm curious because all the nurses seem to like you a lot and they never stop talking about you."

"W-Well, yeah. I do have a girlfriend. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you earlier."

"No, it's okay. I'm envious of her. She was able to have you all by herself."

"Yah, you might have one too. You can't remember it now, but I'm pretty sure you do have one and he's probably waiting for you to comeback."

"Right, what was the song that you sang the other day?"

"It's called Spring Day by BTS. Why? Do you love that song?"

"BTS? The name sounds familiar. I liked it when you sang it."

"Really? I didn't know I was that good."

"Don't get full of yourself when you get compliments."

"Aha, okay."

I heard Chanwoo's phone ringing and he immediately answered it right away with his eyes widened and turned around, "Hello?" 

I knew right away it was his girlfriend because there was no way he'd look like that if it were a guy. He then left me in the room and it made me a bit sad to think that he's already taken.

I sighed harshly and felt weird inside my heart.

What is this feeling? 

Chanwoo slide the door open, making me fake my sleep and wanted to hear him saying about his girlfriend, "I'm sorry for leaving  you like that." 

I wasn't expecting him to apologize for that, "Just awhile ago, I was talking to Rose on the phone. We were just talking about important stuff." 

I could hear him standing up from the chair and I had thought that he left, but I didn't hear the door opening.

Did he leave yet? 

Then, I felt a smooch on my head, making me gasped surprisingly and couldn't stop the beating of my heart. I was happy, but it faded away when he left the room.

Is it wrong if I steal him away from Rose? I should move on. It is just as he said, I might have one.