16.

No one's POV

Early in the morning, Lisa woke up in a good mood as she felt good from yesterday. Junghyun shook his head while chuckling at her in disbelief, "So you're not virgin anymore?" 

Lisa came back to reality when she heard virgin and glared at Junghyun for teasing her like that, making her throw pillow at him. Lisa got ready right on time when her manager arrived on time.

Lisa arrived at practice first before the trainees. She didn't know what to do so she begins with warmups. Someone came in and it was surprisingly someone whom Lisa never met before, "Um, who are you?" 

The lady turned around and bowed quickly to greet her, "I'm Jisoo, and you are?"

"I'm Lisa, nice to meet you."

"Lisa? Lisa Manoban?"

"Yeah. That's me."

"You're the girl who Junghyun was looking for?"

"Pardon? Junghyun oppa? What do you mean?"

"You don't know? He broke up with me just to look for you."

"Aish, that useless man."

"May I know what's your relationship with Junghyun?"

Lisa giggled in disbelief, "We are siblings."

"EHH?!"

"You have misunderstood. He's my long lost brother, which explained why he was looking for me. Don't you think we look alike?"

"Now that you mention it, you do look alike. I don't know why he broke up with me."

"That's the worst part. Do you want me to punch him?"

"You're a good girl. It's okay, I don't think he'd want to come back since it's all in the past."

"Are you sure?"

Lisa thought of visiting Sehun at Japan for their world tour to have a closure breakup and tell him her true feelings about Jungkook. Before Lisa could leave as she couldn't wait any longer, she got a phone call from an unknown, "Hello?" 

Lisa raised one of her eyebrows and knew who it was. She sighed harshly annoyingly while Dahee giggled evilly, "This would be the last time we'll be talking. I want you to disappear from Jungkook and everyone at this instant or I'll spread everything about you. I saw interesting yesterday when you were with Jungkook. I wonder how much it will affect BTS or EXO's image if these shows up in public. Just leave the country quietly and I'll be satisfied."

"I'll leave just as you want, but don't think I can be easily stepped down by you. You can't win against me. Wait until I can bring you down."

"W-What?!"

- Lisa hangs up -

Lisa hissed angrily because of Dahee, for making her life miserable. She didn't even have enough time to be with Jungkook and the others. She decided to write goodbye note without giving many information.

She left the practice and got her stuff, making her way to airport.

Then BTS and Yoojung along with Jennie arrived an hour ago after Lisa had left and saw a note left on the floor, not having any clue. Jungkook opened the note and read the letter at loud that says, "Farewell, my friends, till we meet again someday, somewhere. - Lisa M."

Jungkook slowly lowered his arms to sides as he dropped the note and rushed out to find Lisa, not wanting to lose her again. He was all happy because of her and now, she's leaving.