4.

No one's POV

BTS and Yoojung were in confusion. Taehyung sighed harshly as he can't let things leave it like that, wanting to hear everything from Lisa. However, Yoojung immediately pulled him back, "W-Where are you going?" 

He reassured her with a smile, "I'll be back. I'm going to-"

Jungkook interrupted him, "It's no use of talking to her."

Taehyung gritted his teeth angrily, "There's no way I'll let her be. There must be reasons of her to do this way."  

Yoojung felt her heartbroken, knowing Taehyung will always take her side. 

Jungkook yelled out, "Stop it!"

"Whose fault was it that I became curious of what happened three years ago?! If only you told us, this wouldn't have happened!"

"It's none of your business! I ended things with her and told her to find someone else. Can't you focus on Yoojung instead?! You're hurting--"

"Are you really that stupid? You've hurt Lisa many times!!"

Jungkook widened his eyes as he silently turned away from Taehyung. Yoojung was quiet for awhile and Taehyung left before she could say something. He managed to catch up with Lisa as he immediately run towards her.

Lisa turned around as she heard footsteps coming, which had her eyes widened, "What? What about your pract-"

Lisa was cut off when Taehyung pulled her into a hug surprisingly. Taehyung had his eyes closed while caressing her back, "Can't we talk for awhile? It has been so long since I haven't got a conversation with you alone." 

Lisa furrowed her eyebrows and chuckled at him as she shoved him away, "No way. You're an idol, you know that." 

Taehyung then pouted cutely and begged her until she gave up. He grabbed her hand tightly and Lisa stopped him, "W-Where are we going though?"

"Beach."

"Yah! There are too many people."

Taehyung smiled smugly, "So what?"

"Y-Yah Taehyung!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes on her, "Why~?"

"Don't forget the fact that I have a boyfriend. Let go of it immediately."

"Ah right, I'm sorry!~"

Lisa had her eyes on Taehyung as if she was still taken back by his actions and had her missed him dearly. Junghyun waited for Lisa outside of the building, wondering what took her so long. 

He then raised his head up and saw her coming out with Taehyung, "Took you so long. What happened?" 

Lisa smiled and did a smug face randomly, "I'm sorry, but I think you will have to walk home." 

Junghyun raised one of his eyebrows confusedly, "Why? What about the meeting? No way I'm letting you drive without a license." 

"Who said I don't have a driver license? Also, our meeting was pushed back since I got a call."

"Still, you need someone to accompany you."

Taehyung then shouted from behind, "Yah, Lisa! Wait for me."

"I guess that answered your question. So, will you let us use your car?"

Taehyung immediately greeted him, "Oh? It's nice to see you again, Mr. Park."

Lisa corrected him, "No~, he's not Mr. Park anymore. He's Junghyun, my older brother."

Taehyung responded blankly, "Ah~ Junghyun, your older br-"

He widened his eyes at Lisa and turned to Junghyun as he bowed to him politely, making Lisa giggled at his cute mistake. Taehyung got nervous to know he's her older brother.

"W-Why didn't you tell me?" 

"How can I possibly tell you when I was still at America?" 

Lisa went ahead of Taehyung inside the car while he shook his head for being impatient. Junghyun looked at him in confusion, "Why aren't you going inside with her?"

Taehyung scratched the back of his neck, "W-Well, I hope you don't mind."

Junghyun smiled at him and reassured him by tapping on his shoulder, "I don't mind at all. You're her childhood friend after all. Please take care of her." 

He nodded his head and went inside the car as he turned the engine on. Taehyung and Lisa bid him a goodbye and went to Jeju Island. Junghyun was then left alone outside of the building and sighed in relief.

I thought things would get awkward if you happen to see them in this building. I guess not- 

Someone called out on him, "Junghyun?" 

He came to reality after hearing that voice for a very long time, making him turned around slowly and never once thought he'd get to see her again. 

"Heol, is he the one who dumped you?"

"Yah. Don't disrespect him like that, Sungjoo."

"Why?"

"Why don't you just go inside?"

"Arasseo. Don't give me a look like that, noona."

"Yeah yeah, bye. Don't be late for tonight's dinner."

Sungjoo immediately went inside the building for his practice since he's a trainee under the Big Hit Entertainment, "It's been a long time, Junghyun."

"Yeah, Jisoo."

"Did you find the girl you were looking for?"

"Since when did you come back to Korea?"

"You haven't changed much. Always ignoring my questions. I came back last year and heard that you went to America with Lisa."

"Oh, really? I'm glad to see you again."

"Is that all you've got to say? You dumped me just to look for the girl on the day of our first anniversary."

Junghyun sighed harshly, "I'm sorry. Everything that happened between us till now, forget it."

"W-What? Do you think I can forget you that easily? I never got closure yet-"

"We both don't need closure. I already ended things with you so no explanation is needed."

"Hyung? Is that you?"

Junghyun stopped talking when Jungkook approached them. Jungkook then looked at Jisoo surprisingly since she burst into tears and back to Junghyun as he wondered about their relationship, "Don't even ask. I'm leaving."

Jisoo widened her eyes to see him leaving already and hasn't gotten the answers she wanted to hear, while Jungkook was so lost. Jungkook turned to Jisoo, curious about their relationship, "Noona? What's your relationship with him? And why are you crying?

"W-We're just friends. It's nothing. You, don't you have practice?"

"Our leader cancelled it because Taehyung left the practice."

"What? Wasn't he with you guys?"

"Yeah, he was. He went somewhere with Lisa awhile ago."

"Lisa? Who is she?"

"Lisa Manoban, she's new. Didn't you know?"

"That was her?"

"Why are you asking?"

"A-Ah, I was just asking. Then take a full rest for the day as tomorrow, you guys will be busy."

"Arasseo. Bye."

Jungkook went back to the dorm to take a fully rest for their upcoming music shows with their new comeback. He sighed harshly when Lisa suddenly came to his mind. 

Damn, it'll be hard for me to focus since Lisa is now under the Big Hit Entertainment.