Chapter 14- Wounded From The Inside And Out

14 Don't Howl Mr. Mate Or You Die

Chapter 14- Wounded From The Inside And Out

Katie P.O.V

I was in werewolf form now because let’s just say my werewolf pushed its self out of my human body to run and also I had no where to go. I was shocked, pissed, hurt, sad and something else was their but I was rejecting it. My werewolf was out finally and she was so filled with joy and happiness that she didn’t hear or even smelled the odd scent in the air.

"Hey I smell something," I told her more like whispered to her in my head.

"You’re just thinking to heard or smell too hard," she said and started to jump around like crazy in a puddle. Ha did I ever tell you guys my werewolf is the non serious type and I’m the serious type, which is odd because isn’t your other half should be the same as you or is it the opposite. Never mind that but I could smell something and it was getting stronger. Gosh why can’t she notice this?

"Just did sweetie and were in shit," my opposite side said.

"And why would you say that?" I asked her with a big question mark forming in my head, it was red and big, and okay now I was getting of topic solet’s go back on topic.

"Because it seems as if this scent belongs to..........................."

And she never got to finish that because howl, broke loose.

"Get out here!" I screamed into my head, she then noticed what was going on and I could feel my inside quiver; no please do not this again.

As my four werewolf legs ran fast towards the other side of the forest were I had came from I could pick up anther scent and I think my werewolf was now paying attention because she could to smell it, it was musky and mouth watering.

"Whose yummy scent is this?" I questioned my werewolf, she gave me a wolfish laugh and said or more like shouted in joy "MATE" I was shocked and kind of sad that I couldn’t figure that out much faster. As we ran I could feel the wind hit my furry body. I was course to why that howl never came again because lets put it this way my body reacts to howls as though its some kind of a poison leaking from it into my helpless body and let me tell you I may be the best killer out their but I do have a weakness like every other person has one.

After 5mins of running we hadn’t come across our mate or that werewolf that howled but I wonder who was that person that howled so deeply and restlessly. I think I might have jinxed it because I soon heard a deadly howl or was it howls. My head started to hurt and I could feel my werewolf slowing down.

"What’s wrong with you?' my werewolf asked.

"You know what’s wrong then why ask and make me think about that horrible night?" I shot the question back at her. She whimpered and then didn’t say anything to me. The howls got louder and closer and my body became weaker and slower.

"What’s happening?" I asked her.

"Nothing but the rouges are gaining on us, unless you started to women up a bit and try to ignore the howls somehow so this won’t affect our running," she said in anger,

Gosh did she not know this was a phobia that would never go away for me a howl is a direct replay to that night when this whole shit started, the night when I met my mate and killed his family, this whole shit started to slowly started to open up in my head but I pushed it back. My werewolf stopped and I asked her why.

"Because it seems as though they have gained on us," she said and that when she turned around and we came face to face with an ugly looking werewolf or should I say monster.

It growled and howled.

My werewolf growled lightly and I cried at the low howl he had given to us.

And then he lunged and a fight broke out.

I dogged as he lunged at me and opened his big mouth to get his long looking teethes around my neck so he could snap my neck in half. As I landed on the other side of the forest place other werewolf attacked me which took me and my werewolf by surprise. His mouth got around my leg and then I heard a snap. I cried out in pain and same with my werewolf as we hit the ground.

You see the thing is I had just changed after 2 long years of not having no werewolf powers running through me, and along with that this was not any easier when they kept giving me small howls because it weakened me and then it weakened my body which weakened my werewolf which ended with us both getting wounded. But of course I didn’t give up and boom when I had stood up I was taken out again by the new werewolf.

I was lying on the ground and I looked up with my blurry eyes. I was surrounded by 3 werewolves and they all seem so familiar, I wonder why.

I made eye contact with the big rusty red rouge and then he lunged at me and I closed my eyes and as I did I heard a loud scream out in the distant, but I think it was to lat because as a howl erupted into the cool night sky I felt my heart squeeze to death with pain and my body shut down because of the pain. I felt wounded form the inside and out when I felt the huge teeth sink into my open and bare neck.

Xavier P.O.V

I know when I ran after her that what I would see would not be pretty but one thing was running through my mind it was "mate" over and over again. why didn’t she tell us she was my mate and why count I not have know she was my mate because I’m pretty sure I had seen her many years back when she had murdered my parents.

"I think that when guys usually hit puberty intends to have their lusty side open and that when they find their mate but back then you were young, so I think you couldn’t tell she was your mate." I werewolf said not so sure.

"But if that the reason then wouldn’t she no I was her mate," I questioned him and myself.

My werewolf didn’t reply and I stopped thinking about this whole mate thing because my first priority is to find her then I could ask her all these questions.

I stopped and sniffed the air and soon I was able to pick up that yummy scent and I knew soon I was running towards were the scent was. I heard few more howls and I couldn’t help but stop and listen and I swear they sounded viscous, I started to run faster and then when I came close to an opening I turned back into my human form. As I walked towards the opening I heard a wine and few growls and then a snap. I came into the opening to find a midnight black wolf lying on the grown and on lying on top of it with its teeth ready to sink in, I screamed in furry and I was sure I heard a huge snap in the background when I let into something I shouldn’t have and that was my bloodlust.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

sorry for the late upload, its just that lost been happing and im going crazy with family problems so i havent been on teh comeputer much,, soooo soorrrrry again guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for the small update but guys i hope thsi is better then nothing ;P