Chapter 16- Raped

16 Don't Howl Mr. Mate Or You Die

Chapter 16- Raped

Xavier P.O.V 

I started to read and was shocked

Dairy

The young girl ran along the in the deep forest upset about the fact that her uncle or boss had not given her the new mission.

As she ran in the forest she founder self lost and scared. 

This wasn’t good for her, she was only 16 or so and a human running alone in the woods could cause lots of trouble.

As the girl turned around to run back to her mansion, she couldn’t make out which way to go this told her she was for sure lost.

The girl was scared and no sooner did her being scared effect her emotions, the young girl burst into tears. 

Moments passed and the girls running and small sobs could be heard all over in the deep forest. 

She soon heard a howl. 

It was deep.

Sounded hungry.

Sounded sad.

Sounded evil.

The girl started to ran faster as she heard the howl repeatedly and soon it was right behind it, it seemed this thing was following her.

Soon the girl realized it was not just one but many that were following her. 

The girl did the mistake of turning around and looking at what behind her. That was her biggest mistake because she tripped over a tree root making her land face first into the dirty ground. 

You could tell the cold was making her body numb because of the shivers that went through her body. 

She tried to get up but her body refused and held her back. 

To soon did she hear the howls near her. And then the girl screamed in hopes of someone would find her but it was all too late.

4 wolfs jumped out form the forest into the small clearing. 

They had her surrounded. 

The girl cried and the wolves smirked at her. 

Their predator was scared and that’s how they liked it.

"Please don’t hurt me," the girl choked out. 

The wolves’ only howled in response.

Suddenly they changed into humans. The girl just looked at them in shock put also in fright.

"Well look what we have here," one of them said he.

"A lost little girl," the other said and then all four of them just laughed. 

The girl got up to run but she was blocked off by one of the men and then she was pulled back other. He held her.

While the leader came up and traced the girls face. 

"Your pretty so you’re gone be mine," the man said he looked like he was 20 or so. 

The girl was scared so she bit the guy’s finger when he started to trace her lip. 

The guy swore and then slapped her hard. The girl whimpered and the man growled.