Chapter 5- Unknown P.O.V

5 Don't Howl Mr. Mate Or You Die       

Chapter 5- Unknown P.O.V      

Katie P.O.V   

When I say Don't Howl Mr. Mate or You Die, I meant it. I screamed in my head with frustration at every time he howled and charged at me. God I think he never heard what I said before we started to kill ourselves but you see the funny thing is the fact that I keep thinking that he's holding back because I knew I was because of the bond that kept trying to break through the ring that held it down while with my beast that was within me  was ready to come out any moment. You can guess how hard it is to control your inner self at the same time and fight a werewolf that was not any werewolf, but an Alpha male.

He charged at me without howling and I let out a breath your thinking, why do I hate werewolves howling?

Well when my parents were killed when I was not even more then the age of 6, something happened with a werewolf and it howling so that why I have this phobia thing that my head kills me every time a werewolf howls and some memories fro m the past come burning into my head. Right now that what was happening to me, as he try to jump on me and rip my side apart I felt pain struck in my head from his early on howling. Shit I hate to be weak but I didn’t know what to do.     Most of the time I have ear plugs in my ears, and yes I was all ways deaf when I fought werewolf’s basically but not all the time. My Blood was boiling and it was boiling because the enemy that killed my father, his son was right now in front of me and I could not just pull out the small sliver gun that was in my left bra, ready for use that could just kill him. Yeah I know I’m a crazy chick that is ready at all times to murder but do you blame a girl that has to protect herself all the times from the monsters that lurk this world and I’m not an monster just to let you know.

My patience was lost as he started to howl into the night sky again and again, my head was now throbbing form the inside and soon it was starting to make me dizzy, I stumbled over my left foot with my right one, don’t even ask how, and the next thing I know I was on the cold earth. My head started to hurt like crazy and I let out a full blow out moan.

I felt as someone approached me, I tried to get up to defended myself but I couldn’t because off my head that was trying to work right. Flash backs started to play in my head and then I started to scream in pain. I felt as that night started to play in my head.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed. I grabbed my head with both my hands and I then felt the pain sub stain a little but it was still there. I had my hands on my head and I felt as the tears rolled down from the corner of my eyes down the side of my face.

"What's wrong," someone whispered. They grabbed me from my waist and pulled me towards them.

"Nothings wrong but the fact that you’re howling made me like this," I said to the dumbass. I knew it was him from the moment he touched me, guess other mate thing. I was just wondering how come he can't feel the face that I’m his mate. Dam this ring on my left hand, on the ring finger worked great. God how I wished I was sold from someone else but why him, why the fuck did it have to be the mate that I avoided for the past 3 years.