Chapter 17- War and Leaving

17 Don't Howl Mr. Mate Or You Die 

Chapter 17- War and Leaving 

Katie P.O.V 

He lay on the bed so soundlessly and like an angel. 

I couldn’t sleep and my head was rushing with what was going on in my life. I loved It when It was me and my killing people life; with no werewolf In head commending me and making me go crazy. 

I did want to spill the whole story about James but then again this stupid alpha would go crazy. He doesn’t know the enemy’s I have made and the crazy things I do, wait no I mean I did.

Somewhere In my heart I missed doing my job because in a way I was cleaning out the world of bad people, let’s just say my uncle was a coward that hated me but did his job very well and did protect people from the harm from the supernatural things. He hated rouges like crazy and I hated them because they were like James. They hurt and killed people, either form the Inside or the outside, for my case I was killed form the Inside along with that broken and torn.  

 But form the outside all I could do was pull myself together and then hid that pain all inside of me. 

I think if I leave Xavier would be out of danger because James was still after me one because of that dam problem we had along with him thinking that I was his slave girl, which I may add I am not. I think being raped by him once has scared me enough that I have to go back to him and get that whole thing repeated would be worse wait more like a nightmare. 

I knew If I stayed here any longer that my past would reach out to me sooner or later, having a job like the agent know as killer, or assassin it meant I had to move around a lot and because of that James has a hard time of tracking me but since I have been in one place for a while I’m sure he Is closer then I think. 

"Maybe you shouldn’t run away anymore," my wolf said. If she doesn’t know why does she speak?

She did have a point but why would I listen to a werewolf that had only lied to me. Funny how my other self-had lied to me but then again, we were two people in one body. 

"I would love to not run away but then again do you want your mate in danger," I shot back at her 

She growled In my head but then soon realized how right I was, then she just backed off by saying "He's not just my mate but your soul mate to" and she was out of my head like the wind.

I did not denied him as a mate because I don’t have a problem with having a soul mate it’s just that I have a problem with werewolf’s and not just their howling but, them In general, odd how I am one but I despise my own kind. 

It’s not all ways amazing to possess such a thing, people say "Omg, being a werewolf’s amazing" but they never think how we live or what our life Is all about. 

It’s like being half animal, which we are, and that means that dangers always lurking around you, at the end of the day your never really safe because if you think logically our home is like the forest which is never safe for animals of any kind and If we are conceder animals do you real think that we would be safe like humans.

All the thoughts running through my head made a headache come thru and my head started to hurt by each passing minute.

 I needed to get away from everything and most of all my mate, It may hurt him and maybe I was being selfish of not being the mate he needed and probably because I didn’t want to go through any more pain.