Epilogue

Epilogue

Happily Ever After

It has been exactly,

Seven years,

Six months,

10 Days,

7 hours,

and

39 minutes,

Since my Katie has woken up.

She has slept for god knows why for four years and then after six months and four years she opened her eyes making my heart stop beating, along with making me the happiest man in the world.

I was so devastated of her illness which is what I called it, since I didn’t like the word coma. 

Then I had handed over my alpha position to my beta and his mate Avery. They had told me that time when I had given my position that I’m welcome to take it back whenever I want, but I had no interest what so ever.

All I ever did three years back was, look after my Katie.

What the funny thing was, is how everything worked out at the end of the day.

I had my mate and not just that, but something more with her now.

And just then my beautiful angel walks in with her two devils.

In other words my two twin sons.

Yeah I know it's shocking to know, right? Don’t worry, at least you didn’t see the day she told me, god I swear I could break and I think I blacked out from lack of air. 

It was the most embarrassing day of my life. Along with when everyone congratulated me on knocking up my wife with two kids.

I also received my alpha title back, and I was more than glad to have it.

I didn’t want to take the title back when my wife was ill and then I couldn’t when she became pregnant.

“Hey honey,” I said to her and hugged her as she put both the boys down from each side her hips.

“Hey boo, the boys and I missed you when we went to Avery’s and by the way she was asking about you,” she growled and then smiled her angelic smile. 

Damn those hormones scare me some times.

Oh my bad. Did I also forget to tell you, that my wife’s pregnant again but this time with a baby girl.

She was 3 months into the pregnancy and she was not showing much but a little bump. That filled me up with pride whenever I saw it and others talked about it.

Finally our lives were normal and we could live normally.

After all we been through at least this happiness was worth it at the end.

I put the wooden spoon down that I was stirring the pasta with, turned the gas off and hugged my wife from behind.

“I love you. Have I ever told you that?” I asked her while kissing her on the neck.

“Yes, everyday when I wake up and every night before I go to sleep. Oh, and also when we do the naughty thing, if you know what I mean.” she told me and a shiver ran threw me. I guess I know what she wants at the moment.

I let out a howl and the boys ran in with the maid. I nodded to her and she gave me a wink and started to drag them out the room, out the front door to the park, I think.

“Now we can hun...” I told her and picked her up bridle style.

As I took her to our master bedroom, that I once forced her to clean as my maid. Then kissed her that night and I couldn’t help but smile. God I still remember it like it was yesterday.

I walked into our room, closed and locked our door, and then dropped her on our bed. Once again this whole thing reassured me that she was mine and would always stay mine.

I howled and I was greeted by her smirk.

And she said her famous line that I loved the most, that would never get old and hold a deeper meaning then before.

“Don’t Howl Mr. Mate or You Die.”

“Oh I'd like to see that happen.” Then I pulled the covers over both of our bodies.

Man my life couldn’t get any better. 

This is my happily ever after. It may sound gay when it comes out a guy’s mouth, but then again, you people should know every person’s wants and looks for a happy ever after. Only some gain it and I guess I’m one of those lucky people, but remember that you have to make your happily ever after, not someone else.

~~~~~~~

this was a short storyyyy just soo you guys know. 

I kept my promise and the books done right on dec 31 just before new years. and this also gives me the chance to tell you guys i love u all and ur all so sweet. I hope that this new year brings you lost of happness and joy, more then 2012. 

HAPPY New years guys. thank u for all teh people that read my books and vote it means alot. as u can see people read my books most of teh time and never vote which makes me sad but then again this tells me my works okay not so bad. i was thinking in 2013 i would stop writing but i couldn't because of a few fans that show and all ways tell me they love my work. SO THANK U TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE THAT VOTE FOR MY WORK AND ALONG WITH COMMENT .... its the thing i ask because it makes my day and encourages me to write more for u guys ;) 

once again guys HAPPY NEW YEARS and i will post a list of books that you all can pick form so i could write a new book according to what u guys would like ?