Chapter 12- Nightmare and Mate ?

12 Don't Howl Mr. Mate Or You Die

Chapter 12- Nightmare and Hate

Xavier P.O.V

I couldn’t sleep and so I started to play around with my hands, I was so tired but my werewolf couldn’t sleep for some reason why he felt restless. I didn’t know what to do so I pulled one of the girl’s hands in my hands and started to play with her hand now.

And that’s when I felt her start to move around and thrashed around me, I held her down and she started to cry, she felt oddly cold and I didn’t like that one bit so I pulled her into my arms and held her closely. She wined and then fell back into a peaceful sleep but I doubt that because I good feel the sweat that was dripping from her forehead.

Ignoring this odd emotions that ran through my body because of holding her in my arms, I started again on rubbing her left hand in my hands I felt something sharp and rough slide on my palms, so I looked at her hand that I held and was gain face to face with the same ring that I had seen on her hand the first day or was it the second don’t remember but I was still shocked with the beauty I see within it every time.

The ring was so odd but so beautiful. The swirling colors in the ruby red ring had me hooked to them and then I heard this voice, "Take it off," it said "Why I asked," still hooked with the ring. "Because it will lead you to something bright," the voice said and then I felt the air around me pick up. So I did what the voice said. Slowly and carefully I slipped the ring of, when was taken of I felt this burning sensation on my hand and the ring dropped somewhere on the bed.

When I went to grab Katie’s hand again I felt something run threw my body and it felt odd in a good way and my werewolf got restless. I felt my body start to burin and hurt in again a god way not a bad way. "What’s going on," I asked my wolf. He was about to tell me but then Katie bolted out my bed

Katie P.O.V

~Dream~

I was running and it was snowing.

There was nothing in sigh and no one around.

Everything was white and endless looking.

The wind was cold and fast.

I felt as if I was frozen and lost.

My body was giving up.

And soon I felt a terrible pain and a jolt of lighting go through my body as it moved on its own.

The pain was their but the numbness was growing and soon I knew I would feel nothing.

"Follow me" I heard something whisper. It was right in my head or was it nears my ear, I don’t know but all I knew is that something or someone was calling me.

"Follow me," it whispered again and this time I asked it a question to.

"Why? Why should I follow you?" "Because I will lead you to your answers and all the untold truth," it said to me. The voice sounded cool and rasps.

I followed it endlessly and soon I could see a spot in the middle of the snow and soon as I walked towards it slowly it molded into a house but the odd thing was that the house looked so familiar. "You recognize this house?" it asked me