Chapter 15- Blood Lust

15 Don't Howl Mr. Mate Or You Die

Chapter 15- Blood Lust

Xavier P.O.V

My head was blank and my eyes were red,

Everything that was in my way I knew I would destroy,

The werewolf’s in front of me took a step away from the midnight black she wolf.

I growled in pain and anger.

I growled in anger because my mate was on the ground bleeding from many different spots, also I was angry with myself for letting her fall in to this stupid situation on my land.

The werewolf’s took steps away from her and started to advance towards me and then the next thing I knew my mind went blank on me.

*********

I opened my eyes and light streamed into my now sensitive eyes making them hurt. I pulled my hand up to cover my eyes and moaned in pain. It seemed my muscle were for some reason why over used and I wonder how. Also how did I get here in the spouse in the first place?

I walked out the bed slowly and started to or tried to remember how I had gotten into this shitty situation any ways and then slowly everything started to re-from in my head and then within minutes I was out the room and was now running in the house like a mad man calling Katie's name.

"Katie," I shouted out in panic and in pain.

"Katie," This time my voice was deeper and loud, which told me I was now screaming my ass off.

finally after running around into different rooms and areas of my house and shouting my mates name I finally find the room she is in and it’s that cell room, that I had first put her into when she had arrived, but this time she’s not alone in the room this other werewolf’s their running his hands thru her hair as she slept soundless on that rough looking bed.

I didn’t want to wake her up so I slowly walked into the room and tapped on the guys shoulder. I swear he jumped 10 feet into the air and then landed on his ass on the ground.

"Alpha," he whispered.

"Yeah that’s me mind telling me what was happing here," I asked him with my eyes raised.

"n-n-no-not-noth-nothi-nothing," he stuttered out the words.

I then lost my cool and grabbed him by the collar out the door; my muscles were still screaming tried but they felt better than before. As I was dragging him towards my small office room that was at the back that I always use, my path was cut off by a young girl. She looked oddly familiar but I ignored her and still stomped towards my office room.

I opened the door and tossed the guy on to one of the chairs in the room and then walked off to the big lather chair I had in tucked in behind the desk.

"Want to tell me what you were doing," I said or wait more like growled at him. He jumped back in surprise.

That’s when that girl makes the entry and then starts at me with wicked eyes and confidence. What does she want from me?

"Hello brother I guess we finally meet," She said and when I was about to say something back to her right then the witch walks in.

“Before you snap at us here read this part of here dairy it’s the last few pages or should I say chapters, they explain all that happened to her.

I didn’t bother even paying attention to my so called sister and the dude who seemed to be all over my mate. Like a mad man I just dashed to the witch and grabbed the dairy that was once in my office, gosh these women’s just can’t get that "don’t go thru peoples stuff".

I grabbed the diary and opened it to the page that was folded. I was shocked at reading the first few sentences.

Katie P.O.V

Blacked out and all I could hear was growls.

And then their was pain all over my body.

Each joint, each part of my body screamed in pain.

My closed eyes could only see darkness.

I was floating in the blackness.

I heard a scream.

I heard a howl.

I knew my dreams were coming back.

Was it a dream or a nightmare?

I see a small light ahead.

It was not a light when you die, well not for me.

This light was flowing evil because I always saw it before the night of the howl.

The day my other self died, the day my heart was crushed, the day everything changed for me and the day I cried into the night asking god "why did you do this to me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so what do you guys think.... honestly guys I’m losing interest in this book but only carrying on writing it because I love you all and I didn’t want to bring all you hopes of this book down so I’ll try my best to upload more it’s just that I have lost of exams coming up soon and I’m like trying my best to balance my life up. So plus forgive me for the late uploads and check out my other book that I’m working on with my sista it’s called "He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not"

Hers the description so guys check it out :)

He was beautiful the moment I lay eyes on him. He had this amazing smell to him that drawer me to him. Every time he walked my way I would try not to faint, every time he said my name lust would flow into my body and when he laid those eyes on me I would try my best not to run away. But something dark was lurking in his eyes that I should have noticed before because now when I think about it I was too late. I looked up from thoughts as the door of the cell opened and that man walked in, I looked the other way trying not to look at his face. He knew I was ignoring him because with anger he said “Get ready sweet heart,” and I knew what was coming next so I closed my eyes and waited for the Torture to being.