Chapter 3- The Spice

3 Don’t Howl Mr. Mate Or You Die       

Chapter 3- The Spice    

Katie P.O.V     

I walked for a couple more minutes with the guy hot on my heels behind me.  

“So like when do I die,” I asked him calmly, when my heart was going to burst out any second.   “Mm... Let’s see you only got four hours,” he said with a rough voice, then I was pushed in to a room I think because I heard a bang which could only be caused by a door.  

“Shit now I’m stuck here, why the fuck would my uncle do this to me,” I mumbled to myself. And just sat in the area where I was standing because, one I couldn’t see and two my hands were tied up so I couldn’t really either feel my way around. God, I feel so useless.  

As minutes and hours went by I felt tried and cold so I felt my eyes underneath the black blind fold close and soon I was in a deep sleep.                                                                        

                                                                 *************************************    

Step,  

Step,  

I heard in my sleepy head. Mm mm. I thought as I lay on the floor which was smooth but cold. I was going back into my sleeping mood but before that I heard this bang, then I found myself struggling to get up, I heard someone walk in and soon all the fogginess in my head vanished and was replaced with uneasiness.    

“You shouldn’t be sleeping on the ground,” I heard someone say in an amused voice.  

“Then you should maybe provide a bed,” I said back in a steady tone. Who is he to tell me about not sleeping on the ground when he’s the one that never gave me a bed?  

“Oh I’m sorry, I forgot you were a prisoner that I had bought and put here,” he said.

  “Well don’t you think its time that someone told you that you have a bad memory,” I said back to him, taunting him with my words.

  I felt someone come close to me and then I felt warm breath on my neck then it slowly trailed to my upper neck then it went all the way my ear and stopped, then the person spook.

  “You know I might not just kill you but keep you as my slave, because killing you might just be a mistake,” a husky voice said. If I wasn’t in such a situation I would have felt so turned on, it’s not like I didn’t feel that right now, it’s just that I was controlling this sudden lust that hit my body.  

“Mmm….. How about you just kill me and get it over with,” I ordered him and shivered as i felt the man’s hand on my cheek, creasing it.  

“You see sweetie you don’t give the orders I do and my order is you are going to be my new play toy,” this man said, then my blind fold was ripped off and I was grabbed from the my hair and pulled up to look at the man and that’s when my heart stopped to literarily beat and I swear that it was me and that guy in world, I count hear anything but his heat beating and my heart beat, and he seem so familiar. I know sounds cliché but that’s how I felt.