Chapter 18- 3 Years Later

18 Don't Howl Mr. Mate Or You Die 

Chapter 18- 3 Years Later

                                                                       .......  3 Years Later.......

Katie P.O.V 

  I would be lying if said everything was okay and that I was having an amazing life. But to me honesty with myself I knew everything in my life was upside down. I had to live under cover and would have to go through pain as my werewolf would become restless to go after our mate but through the bond I could feel that he had already has found a women to keep his needs for filled. I didn’t know at first what was this painful feeling I would get and along with the pains that would jab me in my stomach, until Amanda had told me my mate has either mated someone or he was sleeping with other women’s,

At first I didn’t believe what Amanda was saying but after seeing him walk into our café at one point hand in hand with other girl, I was shocked and was filled with pain and regret. Thank god he didn’t pick up on my sect because of the protection Amanda had given me.

I still remember that day few months before were eh sat with the young blond girl and kissed her hand every once in a while. He would kiss her also on her lips and then whisper something in that blondes ears. I was so down to ripping them apart but Amanda had stopped me she told me that my training was yet to be done and I can’t get distracted with a mate.

I swear I would have killed her at that moment but she as right the battles with the vampires were getting rough and soon a huge war was coming.

So I didn’t approach my mate but watched from the inside of the back kitchen doors as he loved her, the worst part was when they paid the bill and he stood up full in front of the room and got on one knee and I swear my heart had stopped beating as he asked her the four simple words and they were “Will You Marry Me”,.

I tried to stop this whole thing form happening but Amanda had the chef and the kitchen boys pin me down.

The girl of course squealed and said “Yes”, everyone in the café clapped and cheered while I cried and cried. They both left hand in hand and I remember I stood there the whole time crying when they had let me go But that was almost a year now and  now I have a job which is full time job at a cafe that Amanda owned she was also that witches sister. She was beautiful, with her perfect body and a perfect smile with the black long hair and cat like eyes and also she is one of the best witch alive, whenever I trained with her I would forget all the pain and sorrow and just try to make my inner self become stronger. 

I was training to become more capable of the war that is happening in this month at anytime. 

Over the last three years everything was clam in away other then again that mate problem but there were many battles getting fought. The witches and werewolves were fighting the hunters and vampires. There were small battles around the world happening every day that were hidden form the human’s eye. The lead right now was taken by the vampires.

How? will it seemed that the hunters and the rouges were helping the vampires, and the werewolf’s were getting out numbered  and that’s where I come in form, my job is to go and kill the vampire king, it seems that he has been looking for me and he wanted me on his side. Know that I know this I can finish this war quickly.