14. Sapat na

The woman was biting her lip. I know why. She couldn't contain it anymore. I was in between her thighs pleasuring her core while looking at her face. She couldn't even open her eyes like what I have told her to do so. I lashed my tongue back and forth and all she could do is sigh. I know how much she wanted to scream but she couldn't. I put a lacey hankie on her mouth so she won't be screaming. I tied her up on the bed so I can do whatever I like on her. I felt her essence on my mouth. My tongue was still on her core. Thrusting its way until she came down again.

I stopped. Hindi na maipinta ang mukha niya. I sat up and looked at her nakedness. I grinned at her. Dumagan ako sa kanya. Inalis ko ang panyong nakalagay sa bibig niya. She was catching her breath. I untied her wrists.

"A-are y-you trying to kill me, Ares?" Her voice was shaking. I shook my head. I bent down and latched her erect nipples. I heard her moan. My hand travelled down to her core – I reached for her swollen clit and rubbed it like there's no tomorrow.

"Shit ka, Ares!" She cursed. "Tigilan mo na..." Her voice lacks of conviction. I continued doing what I was good at – then she came again. I placed my hardened member inside her and thrust my way in. Moments later she was screaming, groaning and moaning all at the same time. Her nails dug on my back. I could feel the pain but it was bearable – what I couldn't bear is the pleasure I was feeling. I looked at her

"I'm going to come inside you." I spoke. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip. She waited for me to come until we both couldn't bear the feeling. I stopped and let her savor that warm feeling I was giving her. I looked for her lips and gave her honest to goodness kiss. Our tongues – tonguing – our legs crossed together. Our bodies united in a very intimate act.

"Damn it..." She cursed. I rolled beside her and looked at her.

"You're one good fuck, Cedes." Sabi ko sa kanya. Mercedes Samson my court rival – also one of my good friends. Tumaas ang sulok ng bibig niya.

"I like you BDSM-ing me. But why is that every fucking time I do you with your hands tied up like that, you seemed so bored?" Tanong niya pa sa akin. Napailing na lang ako.

"Mas gusto kong ako ang gumagawa kaysa ikaw." Walang abog na sagot ko. She rolled her eyes.

"Classic Ares Consunji – always the dominating one." Kumuha siya ng isang stick ng Marlboro lights at sinindihan iyon. We shared the cigarette. I was just silent habang si Mercedes ay kung anu-ano ang ikinukwento sa akin. Finally she stopped to look at me.

"Speaking of, Yllak." She told me. "I saw him yesterday, he seemed pretty messed up about Damaso. And yeah, I also saw Yna Consunji at the jail, two days ago."

What she said made my insides melt. Yna Consunji – or as what I like to call her, Leigh Santillan. I stared at Mercedes. She was smoking. Titig na titig siya sa akin. She grinned.

"Are you sure?" Tanong ko pa. She nodded. Somehow, I know that Cedes will never lie to me just to spite me. Hindi naman siya ganoon. College pa lang ay magkasama na kami. We've been partners – sex buddies – since college. Cedes was with me through everything in life – she's my rock and now I know that she was telling me this because she knows that I'll be happy.

"Like what you said the other day, if Yna comes back, the war between you and Yllak is on. So does this mean...?"

I grinned at her. I pulled her by the waist and gave her a kiss. It was just a sudden kiss. Kumunot ang noo ko. "I really hate kissing you after smoking." Walang abog na sabi ko.

"Fuck you, Ares." She hissed. I shook my head. She gave me a seductive stare. It was now her turn to go down on me. Cedes never failed to give me pleasure and satisfaction. I held her head and helped her while she was giving me the best blow job I ever experienced. I closed my eyes and Leigh's face flashed in my head.