Chapter 19 part 1 -(The Works of CatSnickerz)

*Kaiden's P.O.V*

We ran into the room, laughing. I jumped onto the bed, and Dexter laid beside me. He lightly kissed my lips, grinning when he pulled away. I laughed, and wrapped my hands around his neck.

"I love you, Dexter!"

"I love you, too, Kaiden," he said.

I pulled him closer, and kissed him. Running my tongue along his bottom lip, I waited as he teasingly opened his mouth. Slowly at first, only taking a small portion of my eager tongue into his mouth.

When he finally opened his mouth wide enough I hungrily searched his mouth. Moaning as he ran his hand up my thigh, I tried to dominate the kiss. He wouldn't let me though. Our tongues were fighting. Him versus me.

"You should just let me win," he said softly," Either way I'll dominate, Kai."

I was panting now. Breathing heavily I answered," Fight for it!"

He rolled over so he was above me. "You know I will."

With that, our kiss was started again.

Lust. Passion. Insane, unjustified, Love. So many words to describe what was going on right now. Now I want him more. More than I ever have before.

He tightened his grip in my hair. I ran my fingers along his body. Where ever I touched, there was a trail of fire. A pleasurable burning sensation.

He broke our kiss momentarily to pull my shirt off of my body. I was fumbling with the hem of his when he came to help me out. "Let me get that..." He pulled the shirt over his head.

Moaning, I roamed his body with my eyes. I felt myself become quite excited, and judging by the bulge in Dexter's jeans, I wasn't alone on that one.

He kisses my chest, my neck, trailing kisses every where he could. I moaned, and arched my body closer to his. I ran my fingers down his back. I scratched him, but he either didn't care, or he didn't notice.

I felt a tug at my waistband.

"Dexter, I..."

"Kai, if you don't want to--"

"No! Dex, I want you. Now!" I helped him grip my jeans.

Unbuckling them, I pulled mine off. Impatiently, I began tugging at his. Finally I got them off only to find...

*Nicole's P.O.V.*

I layed my head on Daniel's shoulder. Smiling as I looked around the room. He had his hands on my waist, and we were lazily swaying back and forth to the music.

Natalie and Nikki were dancing quite widly. Grinding, and popping. Popping and grinding.

Eli and Parker were dancing slowly, too.

The only people missing were Dexter and Kaiden... I wonder where they are.

"Nicky, I know nows not the time, but would you like to go catch a movie on Friday or something...?" Daniel asked.

"Of course!" I answered. I kissed his cheek, and smiled. I loved the fact that this was my first boyfriend. That this was my new life. That I can finally be myself, and not some dirty little whore. I finally have a family that cares for me.

"Te amo, para siempre, Daniel." I said quietly.

"Can I ask you what that means?" Daniel said, a little embarrased.

"It means," I began."I love you forever, Daniel." I looked up into his eyes. He smiled, and bent down until our foreheads touched.

"I know it's kind of early, but I love you, too." He tilted my chin up, and kissed me. My eyes fluttered close, and the whole world melted away. I slowly kissed him back, and pulled him a little closer to me. The only thing that brought me back to our world, was the chorus of 'aws'.