Chapter 16 (Works of CatSnickerz)

Hi Guys, Cat here :D . Yes I am writing another chapter for my dear friend $ami :). I hope y'all enjoy & fan herself and me.!!  If you don't, well there's always the dinosaur >:D Okay I'm not gonna prolong this for any more time.. here is chapter 16 (the written works of CatSnickerz)

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

*Eli's P.O.V*

I moaned as Parker kissed the back of my neck. He trailed kisses down my tingling spine. "Parker, I love you," I whispered.

"I love you, too, Eli!" He whispered, and then nibbled at my ear lobe affectionately.

Just then my door was thrown open. *gasp*

"Eli and Parker! If I hear any more moaning, grunting, whining, or sexual noises coming from this room again I'll make sure you won't be able to enjoy your 'man hood'. Your "Mr. Smileys" will be cut off. Get it? Got it? Good! " Nicky screamed hoarsely.

I had forgotten she had come home. I had gotten used to her being at Natalie's house during the week!

"Er.. well I... uh... DON'T CUT OFF MY MINI ME!!!!"  Parker screamed horrified, at the threat of his manliness being sawed off by a thirteen year old. Yep, thirteen! Nicky had a birthday last night.

Nicky grinned, and for good measure, showed off a small rectangular object. Flipping it open, I could now see it was a pocket knife.

"Beware! I have Miss. Cuts to help me out. " She winked and walked out of the room slamming the door.

"Uh... " Parker and I said at the same time.

I eyed the bathroom door. "That should keep me safe from the insane!!," I thought. Parker must have had the same thought because we both made a mad dash to reach the door first. Nicky was sure to come back soon. I beat Parker to the door, slipping underneath his arms. Boy does it help to be short! Then I slammed the door in his face and locked it.

"Eli, let me in!! She's coming! " I heard him shout. Then I heard him barreling through the house. The front door slammed, and I was left with the Devil in Nada. (lil a

; I was referring to the movie the Devil in Prada(; )

I heard smaller sounding footsteps enter the room. "Oh my dear Vegan lovers!!"

"Why are you hiding in the bathroom, Cookie? Get out!! I need you to take me to go get something! " I heard her whine.

I opened the door cautiously. Then slowly stepping out I saw an innocent Nicky and --

"OH MY GOSH!! WHY DID YOU JUST SPLASH WATER ON ME NICKY?!" I screamed, while she rolled on the floor laughing at me.

"You... should have... seen.. your..... face!!!" she said between giggles.

"I am giving you three seconds to run before I sit on you. One... Two... " she bolted out of the room. "THREE!!!!"  and I took off running after her, but laughing the whole time.

o.o ^o^ "." -.- -_- O.O O.o o.O O_O T-T T_T :D ;D (: (; O: O;

*NIcky's P.O.V*

"We're going to Wal-Mart! The best store in the woooooooorld!!!! " I sang.

After telling Eli sorry multiple times, and being sat on by his fat butt, I got him to agree to take me to Wal-Mart.

"These are the people of wal Mart!! Through the mark downs and roll backs and shopping carts!!!!! " I screamed in the car. (lil a/n/ again; credit to jessicafrech on youtube. People of Wal Mart 1-3 :D)

Eli laughed, and pulled into a parking lot.

"I'm just gonna let you do your thing.. Meet me at register one in an hour.. " he walked off awkwardly. He also started mumbling about giving me an allowance.

I walked into the back of the store to the Electronics Section. I needed a new camera if I was going to catch all of the amazing pictures of me hanging out with every one!

"Uh excuse me! I need a high quality camera.. Preferably battery powered, and with an automatic and or manual focusing lens!" I said to the guy behind the counter. He looked at me a bit strangely but proceeded to walk out to show me the camera section.

"Price range?" He said a bit snobbishly. He was one to talk! He worked at Wal-Mart behind the counter.

"Want to spend more than $1000 dollars, but that is a flexible price." I said smiling.

"Okay, this is probably the perfect camera for you." he said in one of those annoying tones. You know where girls always say things with what sounds like their nose plugged?

The camera was perfect. It had a dual lens, to different flashes, motion picture caption, and it came with a sim card. Plus it was only $500!!

"I'll take it."

"That'll be $500.98, Miss." He sighed ringing it up.

I counted out my money and handed him $501, waiting for my two cents.

Right when I finished my purchase, I extracted my camera from the bag and stuck in the memory card. I started looking through the lens, and caught sight of a very. Very. VERY, large woman wearing a 'back-thong', and booty shorts seventeen sizes to small. That was the first picture I took with my camera.

I I grinned. Wal-Mart is definitely the best store to take pictures at... Maybe I could post some of them on peopleofwalmart.com (real site, but you might wanna check the link :/ i might have gotten it wrong.)

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

So How did you like it? Uh this is the ending to my point. But $ami might have added to it by now o.- lol so I hope you enjoyed... YES I KNOW MY WRITING IS DIFFERENT FROM HERS.  -_- well that's sorta the point.

xXRainbowNarwhalXx -

Heyy! I have nothing to add to. And Cat, that was amazing? Especially the thong thing! i know I'll be using that later on!!! And Btw, Eli will ALSO be using many of your sayings!!! Kay? I have permission to do that, right? Thanks!!! Uhm! This was really great, yes, very different from mine. Just a tad bit shorter than mine, too! But yeah, you were in a rush! I understand.

Uhh... Hey! You know how I said I was gonna break up the first EVER sex scene between Kaiden and Dexter? You wanna help me! It's going to be into two parts so yeah. Uhm.. You get the first part where they start making out (I wanna see how you write with that xD) and I get the sex scene. So yeah uhm... Just text me if you wanna help! Uhh...

So I got my cast off!!! Foots not EXACTLY healed. My friend Thaddueas stomped on it today so I slaped him upside the head and called him a f*cking idiot... Yeah uhm.. Have some ideas for this story? Comment them of hmu! Yeah, this seems like my longest A/N. Here's the deets for next chapter!!!

Teaser(; - School/First Date ***Spoiler ALERT!!!!!! It's not such romantic. Dinner and a movie... WIth some action(;***

Update(; - Probably by Easter. Maybe their will be an easter special... OOH! Should I write a SPECIAL EASTER ONE SHOT FOR Y'ALL!? Like, between all my cast... Daniel on Nicky, Nikki on Sydney, Dylan on Natalie, Eli on Parker, and Kaiden on Dexter?? That should be cool! OOPS! I just said something I shouldn't have... Yeah! There's going to be a new character... Daniel... Heh, heh... LOVE YOU! GOOD BYE!

Rawrr.

©CatSnickerz/My author's note belongs to me, xXRainbowNarwhalXx