Chapter 9

A/N Heeey! I started working on this Friday night at around 10:30PM and finished part of this 12:01AM around . Anyway, this has RATED R material!!!! Let's just say... Well Suck Me by BOTDF should be playing in the background(; LET'S GET TO THIS CHAPTER NOW!!!!! Read on my little adventurers(;

P.S.!!! CatSnickerz! My bestie, I'll let you write next chapter! Just write it the way you want it and fix any mistakes and I'll publish it and give you full credit. Love you like my sister!  

xoxo Misty(; xoxo

*Dexter's POV*

Today is the day... I decided to fake a hurt arm and stay home for the rest of the week, except today to pick up my work and do one school day.Kaiden's doing the same, except he's faking a sprang ankle.

Heh, we get to stay inside the locker rooms, working on a health assignment during P.E. but we have different plans... If you know what I mean? *Wink, wink*

Anyway, I got up and stepped into my shower, letting the hot water pound onto my back like little warm bullets of watery goodness! I smiled to myself, thinking about Kaiden...

"How did I get so lucky to be with such a cute gay boy!?" That sounded better in my head.... Wait a second... OHMIGOD!!!!!! I haven't told my parents... I'm sure they'll be oka- Wait...

FLASHBACK THINGY!!!!!!

"Mom, Dad, Dexter... I'm bisexual." Eli looked down, disappointed at my parent's faces.

 "YOU'RE WHAT!?" my father screamed.

 "GET YOUR GAY ASS OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!" my mother screamed. Eli ran up the stairs, me running after him.

I knocked on his door, "Eli?" my small, fragile voice barley above a whisper.

"What!? Do you want to insult me, too!?! Just get the fuck out of my old room..." he threw random shit into his duffel bag and backpack.

 "No... I just wanted to say that... That I'll love you no matter what gender you prefer. You're my brother and that's all that matters." I walked over to him and hugged him. He was eighteen and I was thirteen.

"What? Are you turning my only good son gay now!? GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE! YOU'RE NOT WANTED!!!!!!" Eli kissed my forehead and gave me his cell number, told me if he ever needed him, to call or text him. I never did because I lost his number... Stupid parents.

END FLASHBACK THINGY

I hopped out of the shower and wrapped a white towel around my waist. Brushing my teeth, my phone vibrated. I looked at the caller ID.

"Kaeydin!" I tried to say Kaiden, but failed epically.

"Are you brushing your teeth, Dex?" I said something from a cross between a yes and yeah.

"Okay, well... I told my mommy that I was gay and guess what!?" he screamed.

"What?" I spit before actually talking.

"She's okay with it!!!!!! SHE'S FUCKING OKAY WITH IT!!!!!" I could hear him Happy dance over the phone. Oh Kaiden and his little happy dances...

*Kaiden's POV*

"Yay!" Dex screamed over the phone.

"What did your parent's say when they found out you're bi?" I asked hoping for the same answer.

"Uh, I kind of still have to tell them..." Oh God! He hasn't told them! If he ashamed of me or something? Has he already fucked another girl and notice what he's missing? NOO!!!!! I can't lose Dex!!!! It would mess up our friendship! NO!!!!!!! I let out a little sob.