Chapter 17 -(The Works of CatSnickerz)

*Nicky's P.O.V.*

"So, did you hear about the new kid?" My friend Samantha asked cheerfully.

"No, why?" I said, shaking my head a little. Man she is such a gossip!!!

"Oh, well I heard that he-"

"Class! Today I will be introducing a new student to you all." my art teacher announced, loudly, if I may say so myself.

A boy stepped from behind her chubby back. His long, blue hair was shaggy, and hung in his eyes. He looked up, and I could see he had large, greenish and brownish eyes. I am a definite sucker for green eyes!

"Hi, I'm Daniel..." he gave a small, nervous wave. I sear I heard all of the girls in my class swoon.

"You can sit next to Nicky, or Nicole. Whichever you wish to call her! Nicky raise your hand for me?" My teacher said clapping. (Weird I know!) I raised my hand so he could see it over everyone's heads.

He walked over, and set his stuff down. He had a little lean in his walk, what do guys call it? Smag? Lag? Swag? Oh who cares?!

"Hi," he said, sending me a dazzling smile.

"Hola!" I said with a Spanish accent. (lil a.n./ uh im on my laptop, so I can't use certain symbols, like little foreign stuff. Sorry, if I made it look stupid D;)

"No comprendo... Do you speak English?" he said, a confused look crossing his facial features. Ah, classic.

"Of course I speak English! I was just playing around," I laughed at his expression.

He slowly started to smile, and then eventually laughed with me. "I guess that was pretty funny," he managed to say in between laughter.

"Oh yes, me and you can be friends for sure!" I smiled.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

*Natalie's P.O.V.*

"-and don't forget your homework tonight! Class dismissed," my teacher said. Then the bell rang. Packing my stuff, I headed to the bathroom. This was my study hall. No annoying teachers, thank the sweet horns of Satan. (A lot to say right? Well, I told my friend I wouldn't say 'Oh my G-o-d.')

Finishing my 'business', I walked into the school hall way straight towards the old library. Heading towards the Literacy section I started looking around. Now, guess who I ran into? If I gave you a week, you probably wouldn't get it right, so I'll just tell you. Ikki Nikki.

"Hey, Natalie," she smiled at me.

"Hi Nikki!" I waved at her, and walked closer.

Stopping in front of her, I couldn't help but notice her perfume. Her dark.. inviting perfume. It smelt quite yummy to tell you the truth.

"So, what are you here to find?" Nikki asked.

Shrugging, I said," Maybe 'Pride and Prejudce'."

Nikki nodded," That's a good book. I haven't read it myself though."

"My friend reccomended it to me a couple of months ago. I just had so many things going on. It's just so hard to keep track on stuff. You know?" I said.

"Hey Natalie.... I really like-" Nikki began.

"Don't tell me! Is it the new guy? I heard he's seriously yummy looking!!" I said giggling a little bit. I sounded really stupid for a second....