Chapter 8

Quick A/N - I just want to remind you this story IS rated R. So for you younger ones, your parents don't let you talk about stuff like this? You might want to wait until you're a little older to read it... I know you won't listen, but I just want to put a warning in there so I don't get blamed when you get in trouble for not listening.  Well, sorry that I couldn't upload earlier! *Cough* stupid brother... *Cough* HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!

WARNING! There will be a sex scene between a two teens. A girl, and a boy. Just wanted to warn ya(;

*Dylan's POV*

I-I just can't believe They're... GAY! Why is there so many fucking fags in the world?

'Becuase people make cigarettes, Dylan.' Oh God, now Natalie's in my fucking head!

'Hey! Don't blame me! It's your mind... What you doin' thinking 'bout me?' mind Natalie...

'Yes?' SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!

'No.'

"OH JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH!!!!!!!!" everyone on their cell phones looked at me and worried parents pulled their children close, gasping.

"Sorry, heh heh..." they continued to walk while I went to the only person I could when I was fired up like this, Nikki. Sure, she was a bitch. Sure, she was scene- or emo- and sure, everyone called her either Icky Nikki or Bitchy Nikki, but she gave me something. She was the school slut, so what she gave me was pleasure. Pure pleasure.

She had black and red hair, a lip piercing, a tattoo of a star on her high cheek bones, and unusual purple eyes... Can you say FUCKING HOT!? I can!

"NIKKI!!!!!" I pounded on her door, knowing she would be ditching.

"Yes?!" she looked at me with some quiet annoyance.

"The usual? I'm pissed." she smiled deviously and nodded.

Pulling me by my collar, she slammed the door and pushed me onto the couch. She instantly jumped onto me, pushing me all the way down onto the couch. I smiled at her red hair that way down and leaning over me.

I pulled her by her neck and roughly crushed our lips together. She shoved her tongue down my throat while I fumbled with her shirt. She pulled it off and threw it to God knows where. I ripped off my button up plaid shirt, leaving me in my pants.

I unhooked her bra and slid it off throwing it in any direction... I didn't care where the fuck it went, just as long as this took the pain and anger away.

I know it wouldn't... Only for the moment, but there's always a slight thing in my mind that says it might. But then there comes my routine. Upset, sex, cut, memories come, cry to sleep.

She messed with my belt while I slide off her booty jean shorts. I smiled at her pink Sexting booty shorts, which she used as underwear.

Pulling my pants and underwear down, she went right in and put her mouth over me. I gasped at the sudden movement, but didn't protest.

"Mm..." I buckled my hips reaching the point. She stopped and easily threw her underwear off, and slid herself onto my happy-pole.

I grabbed her hips and she started moving up and down. Then I realized it... We forget a condom! We never forgot one... God, I know this will bite me in the ass, but I don't give a rats ass right now...

"DYLAN!!!!!!" she screamed pulling my hair. I was not ready for what happened next...

*Dexter's POV*

"DYLAN!!!!!!" I heard someone scream. Oh God, was that Bitchy Nikki? With Dylan? Eww... I walked over to where I could hear repeated moans and grunts. It was right in front of her house.