Chapter 4

There's this little happy button. It's called the 'Vote' button. If you want me to be happy, press that button! And there's this little white space that makes me smile. It's called the 'Comment Box' post something in it. It makes me smile wide!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Kaiden's POV*

I woke up at five, three hours before I have to go to school. Images from yesterday came rushing back and hit me like a tsunami.

"No..." I'm a little dirty whore, aren't I? I didn't even fight! Did I like it? No. If I said I did, I'd be such a liar... GAHHH! Stupid Alexander! I'm going to kill the little bastard!

He took every ounce that was left of my innocence that I had left... And he's going to keep doing that until he gets tired of me...

I suddenly started getting angry and my face was heating up with a furious redness. That is IT! I'm a useless piece of shit that nobody likes...

I ran to my bathroom with tears threatening to fall. I looked through my drawers and found it... The razor I stole from Natalie when she was depressed. I cleaned it off with water and sat down on the toilet top.

I just let it go...

I let it go into my skin, into my blood. And into my soul... It felt so great. I pulled it out and agian, it went into me. I put one last cut on my left wrist and this time, I pushed it deep into me. I'm sure it nearly hit my bone...

I sat there for a couple minutes, just replaying what I did in my head. Alright... It's time I change... I washed off my wrist quietly walked downstairs. I creeped into my mothers bathroom and grabbed her eyeliner. This is it...

In my bathroom, I took one long look at the person in the mirror. It wasn't myself... Well, my old self. This is my new self! Emo, Gothic, whatever you want to call me. I had put purple streaks in my hair an hour ago and just finished my face. I was wearing my black converse, black skinny jeans, BOTDF long sleeve band tee, my checkered bracelets, and my black and purple hair straight as a pin. I had on black eye liner and painted my nails black.

While I was doing my hair, I set up a new playlist on my iPod touch called, 'Fucking Emo' and that considered of artists that people called, "emo","dark" and all that crap. There were artists like, BOTDF, Mayday Parade, Black Veil Brides(BVB), Bring Me The Horizon, and that such. I had one song that wasn't like the rest... If I Die Young by The Band Perry. It was I and my mom's song.

Right now, Well Suck Me by BOTDF was playing. I looked at the clock and pulled my iPod off the docking station. Grabbing my headphones and backpack, I rushed out the door after brushing my teeth and snatching my skateboard. It was 7:47 AM and I had about twenty minutes left until I had to be in homeroom.

I skated and skated fast, jumping over the stray dogs and cats until I finally made it to school. I threw my skateboard into the usual bush and ran into school. Running over to my locker, I tripped and fell over onto someone.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! I'M SO SO SORRY!!!!" I screamed. Pulling myself up, I realized who I fell on. I reached my hand out and pulled Dylan up. I have to admit, Dylan was smoking hot, but not my type... He was a player and straight! I hate players...

"Hey, Kai!" I rolled my eyes and walked over to my locker.

"Twenty-two, six, thirty." I whispered turning my lock. After pulling out my books and slaming my locker shut, you'd never guess who was standing there grinning.