Chapter 10

• Dedicated to Natalie Daddys Favorite O'Donnell

*Kaiden and his sexy P.O.V* (;

I grinned at Dex, smiling cause he was screaming out the lyrics to 'Well Suck Me' by BOTDF. We were headed to Eli's house for the week. Still sporting fake sprains. We even went as far to get Eli to write a not for the both of us acting like a doctor.

"'Cause the girlies suck my Dick like an ice cream stick!!" Dex screamed.

"An ICECREAM STICK?? " I answered.

"An IceCream stick! " Dex winked at me.

I started laughing, and a brilliant idea came jumping into my little head. "Hey Dex...?"  I placed a hand on his thigh rubbing in slow circles.

"Can we go to.... Wal Mart?! " I grinned at him.

"Sure! Everything good happens in Wal Mart! " I smiled remembering the last time we went to Wal Mart... , "Kai? 'Member that fat lady with the back thong."

I couldn't help it, I started laughing! "There is..... No way.... On EARTH.... I will ever.... Forget that woman!! " I gasped between laughs.

We both started laughing like idiots in the school's parking lot, waiting for Eli to come pick us up.

Just then my phone rang.

"Hello? Kaiden speaking! "

"Where are you my little slut? " came the answer.

"A-alex! Well I couldn't come because of my wrist! Plus I have a really bad cough! " I fake coughed to prove my point. Though, even a monkey could tell, it was fake.

"Sure, sure you are. Well are you forgetting our agreement? "

"N-no! I already told them though! " (lil a/n from Cat: if you dk what I'm talking bout, Ch1 at the end.)

"Sure you did. Bitch please, get your ass over here or I will personally beat your ass. Maybe you need a little skin on skin contact?" I could just imagine Alex smirking.

"I .... hello.....? May.... No...... BYE BITCH!! " and I hung up the phone.

"What was that? " Dex asked?

"Nothing. Hey Dex? " I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hmmmm?? " Dex was staring at my lips, and so I smirked.

I leaned forward and bit his bottom lip playfully. Grinning I kissed him, and slipped a hand up his shirt.

"I love you, you love me! We're one happy family! "

Dex groaned as I started singing the Barney theme song.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* later that week : beach scene : intro new character *

*Eli's P.O.V*

I groaned as Kaiden and Dexter made out in the back of my seat.

"Will you stop sucking face for at lease a MINUTE?! " I screamed laughing.

Gosh damnit were they cute. Honestly I was starting to get jealous.

Grinning I pulled into a parking spot, and cut off the car engine. Before I was even done Dex and Kaiden were out the damn door, and halfway down the walk way leading to the beach.

Shaking my head I followed them down at a slower pace, checking out all the cute guys and girls there.

*Dex's P.O.V *