Chapter 15

A/N - So I wanna tell y'all something. When i wrote 'Chapter 15' I accidentally wrote 'Chapter 145' (; Funn if I did write up to that... Huh? Naah. THis'll end at about Ch. 25 then if you guys want, I MIGHT create a sequel. And omg! Me and my friend are recording a theme song for my newest story, Save A Life. You guys should really read the Prologue! I think it's pretty good. 

Also! This chapter is dedicated to RediculousAddict! Love you girly(;

Lastly, This has some... Inappropriate scenes in it(; DIRTY DIRTY MIND, YOU!!!! Heh... So yeah, uh... Be careful!!

Anyways, okay! TO the story!!! Read on my dirty minds(;

*Dex's POV*

I grumbled and moaned. Ugh. Tuesday. I hate weekdays... I have to get up so... EARLY!

"Well good morning sleepy head..."

"K-Kaiden... Let go of me..." that made his grip get tighter. I tried wriggling out of his grasp but he just wouldn't let go.

"Let's stay in the bed forever. Just you and me, no one else."

"That would be nice..."

"Just lock the door and never get up... Stay together forever."

"But we would have to get up to lock the door and we would have to leave behind coffee and pizza!" he shot up.

"What time is it?" I looked over at the clock.

"Seven, school starts at eight thirty. We can get some pizza and coffee for breakfast, Kai. Don't worry."

He settled down.

"Who gets shower first, today?" we turned towards each other and I darted out of the bed. Kaiden caught my foot and pushed off of me.

"HEY!" I tackled him and started crawling away before he dragged me back. I bit his neck, which made him moan with pleasure.

I slid out from under him and took the chance to run to the bathroom. I closed and locked the door.

"HAH! Beat you!"

"What about your clothes?"

"Shit..."

"HAH! Beat you there!"

"Whatever, I got a towel, though!"

"It could slip..." I could hear his devious smile and chuckle from the other end.

"KAIDEN!"

"See you after your shower, Dex!"

I sighed and started striping my clothes and got into the warm, clean water.

After I got out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist. I slowly unlocked the door and looked around.

Phew, Kaiden was no where in sight! I slowly started creeping out until...

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Kaiden came running by and soon, I felt a breeze.

I started turning bright red.

"KAIDEN!!!!"

"Heh, well don't you look happy?" he raised his eyebrows and I scrambled you find some underwear or something!

I flinched as soon as I felt his hands on my waist, but then my breathing started getting shallow as his hands started roaming my body. He slid his thumb over my tip and started stroking me.

As my breathing started getting shorter and shorter, it got to the point where I thought I wasn't even breathing, the closer I came to a release. My back was still to Kaiden, his arms around my waist, holding me close. I wound my hands into his hair and he started kissing my shoulder.

"I love you," he whispered as I released into his hand.

"I love you, too." I whispered as I fell onto him. He picked me up and lied me down onto the bed.

"Get dressed on the bed." he threw clothes at me and I slowly started pulling them on. When I was fully dressed, he hopped into the shower and I walked into the kitchen to make some pizza and coffee.

-Walking to school-

"AYE! BITCH!!!!! GET YO ASS OVER HERE!!!!!" I screamed at Natalie and Dylan.

"I'M FUCKING COMING!!!!!"

"Dex did today..." Kaiden laughed as I slapped his arm.

"You guys are getting like Eli and Parker..."

"HE DID IT!!!!" I pointed at him and pouted.

"Hah... You guys are too adorable..." Dylan pinched my cheek and kissed my forehead...

"Uhm..."  I looked at him...

"OH! Yeah... I just came out s bisexual... " Kai hugged me close.

"I won't steal him, I like someone else..."

"Like who?"

"Eli..."

"WHAT THE MOTHER OF SHIT!?!?!"

"Well fuck that shit ten times in the back..." I raised my eyebrows at Kai.

"What the fuck, Dylan!?" Natalie slapped his arm. Oh, I forgot to mention Natalie has a slightly-HUMONGOUS-crush on Dylan... Well, he is hot... just not my type.

"OW! FUCK YOU!!!!!" Natalie rolled her eyes and walked off.

"When are those two going to realize they are perfect for each other?" I shook my head, wondering for myself.

"Who knows..." I shrugged and started walking after those idiots.

Another boring day is about to come. But what I didn't know what was about to happen... Who knew this town could be so homophobic...?

=================================

A/N - Short? Yes... But SOMEONE was BUGGING me to get a new chapter out. *Cough* Rylan *Cough* SO yeah... Next chapter my friend Mariah will be writing... As from what I heard, it will be HILARIOUS!!!!! So yeah... Let's see how this plays out...

Teaser - Idk, my friend is writing(;

Update - By Saturday she said(;

Rawrr.

©TasteTheRainbow101 Original 1012