Chapter 12

A/N - Just to let y'all know, this will end at about Ch. 25 or so... THEN COMES THE SEQUEL!!!!! Yayyy... Packed full of action, drama, new characters, drama, fooling around, drama, fun and games, drama, sex, and oh! Did I mention DRAMA!?!?!?!?! Well, yeah... There will be TONS AND TONS!!!! Like families of elephants! Cool, huh?(; Well, onto my story you little critters... OH!

WARNING! Don't read on if you don't like smexi boys have hot, smexi sex(; Read on if you like SMEXI BOYS GOING AT IT!!!!! Yumm(;

Also! Sydney's over there... PREETY! ---->

*Kaiden's POV*

This is it... Sunday... Dexter's going to tell his parent's he's bi and an atheist. And I'll be there, standing right by him the whole time.

"DEX! YOU READY!?" I screamed, putting on my shoes.

"YEAH! COMING! AHH!" he tripped and started laughing, I did too.

"Stop playing! This is important, dude! The love of my life is going to confess everything to his parent's!" I threw my scrawny arms into the air.

"Jeez... Okay, 'Dude,' I'll TRY and be civil to the people who RUINED MY FUCKING LIFE!"

"Sorry," I looked down, feeling guilty.

"No, it's not your fault.. It's their white asses!"

"And you're not white as a babies butt?"

"Nahh... I got a tan..." I chuckled.

"Okaay, whatever tickles your dick." I smiled at our lame saying.

"And that would be you," he smiled and my face instantly raised to my face.

"Aww, he's cute when he blushes!" Eli grabbed my cheeks and I slapped him away.

"Shuddup, jack ass!"

"Ooh! I wanna be on that show..." Parker came out in nothing but boxers.

"Come on, lets go." I grabbed Dexter's hand and led him out. We were going to walk because I knew his mother wouldn't like Eli being around. Him being bisexual and all when she raped him...

"Hmpf, such a nice day out... But I'm tiiireeed!!" he rested his head on my shoulder and nuzzled into it.

"That's because you're fat ass has been on the couch eating potato chips instead of sucking me!" I could feel the heat radiating off his face.

"It was just a joke," I chuckled and looked down at our entwined finger.

I frowned and stopped. "Are you sure you want this?" I held up our hands and pointed to them. He nodded, put our hands down, and kissed me so passionate and deep... I had to struggle to keep from falling down.

"Does that prove me love for you?" he looked deeply into my eyes as I nodded slowly. A smile creeped up onto my lips as he rested his head on me again and began walking.

"Mad rad hot hair,

Make them jealous bitches, DAMN!"  I started to sing slowly as we got closer and in front of his house.

"Hot Hot chii it up,

Extra volume tease it up." he sang.

"Fashion multifox hot,

Scene it on the cat walk!" I sang back, smiling as he rang the door bell.

"Color chunks lush hot

Razor cut jagged

I’m fenny not a faggot" he finished as his mother opened the door.

"Uhm... Dexter? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?" she screamed and pulled us both inside.