Chapter 18

A/N - Heey! So uhm... We only have 2 more chapters :'( No, no don't cry!!! I'll make a sequel if you want! But you have to make SURE you REALLY want a sequel. Also! Next chapter is all Cat's! Then the last is mine... Cat, we have a lot going on in this chapter. Can you keep up...? Hope so! Thanksies, babe! xD Jkaay... Uhm, so read on my dirty little minds!!!!

*Nikki's POV*

I leaned against my bedroom door just coming home from school. I touched my lips while listening to The Memory by Mayday Parade.

O-oh my gay men... I-I kissed Natalie... She ran away without a second glance...

I slid down the door along with my tears dripping off my face. Kids In Love by Mayday Parade switched on and I closed my eyes resting my head against the cold, black and red wooden door.

I just sat there for a while until I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I pulled it out and flipped it open.

"H-hello?" my voice cracked.

"Nikkita?" they asked in their sweet, angelic voice.

"I prefer Nikki, Natalie." I sniffled. "Why are you calling me anyways?"

"Meet me at the old run down park near the woods in ten, got it? Good. Great." the line went dead.

I got up and looked in the mirror. Gosh! I looked horrible!!! I started taking off all my make-up and looked in the mirror.

Hey, I looked kind of pretty without five tons of make-up on... I switched into a tank top and a pair of capris.  I threw on some pink high top converse and brushed down my hair. Instead of it's usual fluffy and outward look, it was sleek and tied into a ponytail.

I missed this side of me... But if I went back to my old self, I would be considered a nerd and no girl would like me...

Yeah, I'm a lesbian... Awkward? Very. I took my purple contacts out to reveal my icy blue eyes. Wow, I haven't seen those in a while...

I ran out of the house and down the road. I lived only a couple blocks away from the park. If I truly love Natalie, which I do, I want her to see the true side of me... Let's just hope she feel the same way about me...

*Natalie's POV*

I sat on the swing waiting for Nikki. I sighed and looked at my watch, 4:56 PM.

She's not coming...

I got up off the swing and started heading towards my house. Which is just a couple blocks from Nikki's.

"STOP! NO! PLEASE DON'T!" I heard a scream... Wait, I know that voice...

My pace picked up into a run and there I found her in an alleyway. With some guy, probably a pedophile, trying to rape her.

"HEY! LET GO OF HER!!!!!!" I screamed and ran down the alleyway.

He let go of her right as I side kicked him in the ribs. It started pouring down with rain as I bashed his head into my knee. He fell to the ground unconscious and bleeding form the nose.

I looked over to my right and saw Nikki getting up.

"N-Nikki... You came..." she smiled at my comment.

"Of course I came... Natalie, I love you..." I stared into her ice cold blue eyes, the purple eyes I used to see burn with rage whenever I touched Kaiden. Yeah, she used to like him until she found out he was gay. 

I touched her beautifuly flawless make-up free skin and slowly brought her face inches from mine.

"I love you, Nikki..." she closed the gap between us with the most blissful kiss I have ever felt in my whole entire life...