Chapter 6

WARNING! Little sexual abuse in this chapter. May not be suitable for children under the age of thirteen. Even though I'm younger... By a year. Yeah, this happens to a lot of people. Be aware of peoples actions and stuff. You can change a person's life(; ONTO THE STORY MY CRITTERZ(;

*Dexter's POV*

"Elias?" I got off Kai's lap and walked over to him.

"Dexter," he smiled.

"Eli..." he flinched at the touch when my hand caressed his cheek. That's it! I couldn't stand it! I hugged Eli so tightly his top torso might come off.

I was sobbing erratically into my big brother's soft smell. He smelled of cigarettes, wood, and pine. Weird combination, but it was comforting.

"Shh... It's okay..." he rubbed my back and set his chin on top of my head. I just couldn't stop! I hope Kaiden doesn't think I'm a wimp...

"It's been too long!" I screamed into his purple and gray sweater. He was wearing a purple and gray sweater with black skinny jeans. When we were little, people said we looked much alike, like twins. Eli didn't like me at the time, typical teenager. So he went out without mom or dad's permission and dyed his hair a cool blue. It's still blue to this day.

"I know, I know... But I'm moving back, you'll see me everyday!" he kissed my hair and stroked my hair. But I just kept crying... I wanted to cry into his arms for just a little bit longer, feel safe and sound. Like how Kaiden made me feel.

Forever, I thought. I'll be with Kaiden forever and always. No one will tear me appart from my one true love. Cliché, I know... But true.

*Eli's POV*

He was so vulnerable... So much like me! What have those assholes done this time? Oh yeah... Maybe it was from the time they used to rape us! He was seven and I was twelve. We didn't know what was going on! All we knew was to do what our parent's told us. They stopped when I threatened to call the cops when I was fifteen and Dexter was ten. I knew what was going on by then...

FLASHBACK!

"Lay down and take your pants off!" my mom screeched. I did as I was told. She said she wanted to help me so don't be afraid... She stripped off her panties and pink nightie.

I whimpered as she sat on me and smiled creepily.

"SHUT UP!" I could here my dad and Dexter.

"BUT DADDY! IT HURTS!" Dexter's strangled voice rang through my ears making me want to cry. I heard a smack and a cry of pain.

"DO THE FUCK YOU ARE TOLD! And remember, no one knows about this..." I could hear Dexter on the brink of crying and pain filled my heart...

"OHH!!!!" my mom got off me, said night and minutes later, Dexter was next to me, my arm around him.

"I'll protect you, never let any bastard hurt you..." I said on my fifteenth birthday. And I've kept my promise. Someone hurts my lil' brother, their balls or breast get cut. And they know it.

END FLASHBACK!

I broke away from Dexter as soon as he stopped coughing, hiccuping, and crying. He sniffled and wiped his eyes.

"Let's all go back to my place and let you rest." I looked at Dexter and then at the unknown boy. Dexter nodded and I ruffled his hair.

"HEY!" he smacked my hand away. "Be aware of this smexy beast right here!" he pointed at his hair and smiled.

"That's what I used to say..." I stared at Dexter for a moment and shook my head. "Let's go lil' brah and lil' brah's boyfriend." I smiled and took them to my old Toyota Corolla. Dexter and the boy got in the backseat and held hands.

Awe... I thought. I remember my first boyfriend... Yeah, I'm openly bisexual and my parent's hate it. I wish they would just be non-homophobic! Little bitches...

*Kaiden's POV*

Dexter took my hand as we stepped into the backseat of a Dex's brother's car, Eli. I gave him a small smile and a peck on the cheek.

"Hey I never got your name." Eli looked through the rear view mirror, his eyes glazed over with remaining thoughts of whatever he was thinking about.

"Kaiden, but you can call me Kai if you want." I smiled lightly and very awkwardly.

"Well listen Kaiden, if you break my little brother's heart... I swear to God, your manhood is gone." he focused on the road again speaking with confidence in his tone.

"Manhood? What manhood? I lost that years ago when I started falling hard for your brother." I smiled at Dex as he gave me a smile that was not forced.

"Awe..." my head shot to Eli. Who knew he could be the sappy type?

"Who knew you could be the sappy type?" Dex and I just connected, aren't we?

"Hey, hey! I'm bisexual, gay love is beautiful!" he waved at Dex in dismissal.

"Haha..." Dex smiled and leaned over to kiss me.

"That's beautiful?" he asked kissing me again. I started kissing back, wanting more.

"Exactly!" Eli smiled through the rear view mirror, probably feeling victory.

"What about this...?" Dex leaned over and things started to get hot. We were kissing fast and hard, with lots of tongue. Dex was on top of me, his arms around my waist and mine around his neck.

"HEY! NOT IN THE BACK OF MY BABY! NUUUU!!!!!! You can do THAT in the apartment, but not in Clarrisa!" he scolded when he got out and opened the door. I flinched at the name, crazy pussy bitch...

"Haha... You sure you don't want VIP passes?" Dexter looked so relaxed around him. Like he did around me... I smiled to myself. He must like me a lot then.

"What you grinning at, Mr. Grinsalot?" Eli smiled.

"Nothing... Just two idiot brother's going at it. I wish I had a brother..." my smile fadded.

"WELL NOW YOU DO!" Dex screamed, hugging me.

"Who?" 

"This smexy beast right here!" Eli pointed at himself. So conceited... But funny.

"You guys are so alike..."

"We know," they said together. This will be one great adventure I'm about to take. And it will be the worth while as long as I have my one true love standing next to me, Dexter Joseph Anderson.

So take me...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY IT'S SO FUCKING SHORT! My friend was bugging and bugging and stalking! *cough* Mariah *cough* It's okaay! I really like this story! So yeaaah... Uhm... Sorry I didn't cover the stuff I said I would. But that will be done by next chapter! Hopefully!(; Oooh.... Found out something about Dex and Eli you never knew... Funn, huh?

Teaser - Read the last one -.- ... THEY'RE GOING TO BE WITH ELI AND GOING TO SEE HOW THE WORLD TAKES THIS FUCKING NEWS!

Update - By Saturday(;

©TasteTheRainbow101 Original 2012