Chapter 14

A/N - I thought I had more time.. STUPID ME!!!! Bleh... So here's this sucky shit -.-

Read on my little dirty minds!

*Kaiden's POV*

I kicked on the car and started driving out with one hand on the steering wheel and another wrapped into Dexter's hand. Hm... So peaceful...

I took my hand out of Dexter's to hit play on my car radio and it started up while I put my hand back into Dexter's.

"I'm sorry for the nights I let you down

Now all that's left to see is that I turned around

Back to the boy you fell in love with

Not this plague that brings you down"

Dexter instantly sighed and hit 'next' on the radio. When I Get Home You're So Dead by Mayday Parade came on.

"he words are coming I feel terrible

Is it typical for us to act like this

Am I just another scene

From a movie that you've seen 100 times" Dex sang.

"'Cause baby you weren't the first or the last or the worst

And I've got to fill the blanks in the past with a verse

And we could sit around and cry but frankly you're not worth it anymore" We were now jamming out to this song, me starting to go even faster than the speed limit-which was 45 while I was going 75.

I saw something dash out onto the road and it stood right there like a deer stuck in headlights... THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT SHE WAS LIKE!!!! She was stuck in headlights!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!

I halted to a complete stop, inches away from hitting this beautiful girl. She blinked her cool green eyes and flipped her jet black hair looking confuzzled for a second. *A/N - Confuzzled is a word I made up using confused and dazed* And then looked at use angrily.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!?! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME, ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!" by this time I was out of the car-still with Dex-and this beautiful girl was standing in front of us.

"I'M SORRY!!!!!!! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DASH OUT OF THE FUCKING FOREST FOR!?!?!?" holy Jesus!!!

"W-well... LET'S NOT PUT THIS ON ME!!! YOU WERE BREAKING THE SPEED LIMIT!!!!" she waved her fingers at me and then looked down angered. She noticed our hands and smiled.

"Hi, I'm Sydney, what's your name? I believe it would be Kaiden," she pointed at me, "And Dexter?" she pointed him.

"Y-yeah, how do you k-know th-hat?" he tightened his grip on my hand.

"I'm a new student at Oakdell High... And I met Natalie," she smiled brightly.

"Oh, so you're Sydney?"

"Yeah, Sydney Martin." she smiled even more... CREEPY!!!! I feel like this girl is hiding something...

"Well, I'm Dexter Anderson." Dex smiled lightly at her.

"I'm Kaiden Curtis." I stuck my free hand out to shake hers. See, I can tell if someone is hiding something just by a touch... Weird? Yes! *My grandma can tell your life by one touch... O.O* But I can...

Once she shook my hand, I closed my eyes and saw something... Her and... NIKKI!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK!?!?! She's a lesbian... I can see her kissing many, many other girls... Yet not one boy.

I open my eyes and she seems confuzzled. Dex looks creeped out...

"Y-you're a lesbian?" I look at her, wide-eyed.

"What?! Nooo... Never have I kissed a girl! And liked it!" she dismissed me with her hand.

"False! You were kissing Bitchy- I mean ICKY Nikki!" awkward...

"How did you know that...?"

"I can see people's secrets by one touch..." I closed my eyes and thought about Dexter and his touch...

"Dexter... You're... Worried about your parent's?" I opened my eyes and looked at him concerned.

"Y-yeah..." he started to look very scared and vulnerable...

"I'm sorry..." I pulled him into a hug and kissed his hair. "I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault, it's their Jesus freak asses..." he pulled away and kissed my cheek.

"Aww..." my head snapped to see Sydney smiling.

"Sorry, ruined the moment..."

"Ya think?" Dex looked at her.

"Sorry... I'll just go... NICE MEETING YOU!!!!!" with that said, she ran off.

Crazy bitch...

"So, I guess no date tonight?"

"I guess not..."

"Let's go home," Dex shook his head in agreement.

-Home-

"UHHHH!!!!!!"

"PARKER! ELI! NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as soon as we walked in, I got sprayed in the face by Parker's... Juices.

"FUCK YOU TWO!!!!!!!! NOW I HAVE TO GO WASH MY FUCKING FACE AGAIN!!! THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THIS WEEK THIS HAS HAPPENED!!! DO IT IN YOUR FUCKING ROOM, WHORES!!!" I ran to the kitchen sink scrubbing my face.

I could hear Dexter's laughter from upstairs. I finished washing my face and ran upstairs.

"BITCH!!!!!!" I tackled Dex onto the bed.

"Actually, I take that back... I kinda like this position..." he wiggled under me.

"Oh God!!! Wow, Dex!"

"Oh shuddup and kiss me..." he leaned up and connected our lips. He tasted fruity... Maybe it's because he IS fruity...(; Just kidding!

Mmm... His lips are pure bliss!!! We lied down, my arm draped lazily across his chest. And that's how we fell asleep, in each other's arms.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N - Haiii! Ik, sucky shitttt!!!! Yes, but they finally met Sydney!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Yupp! Next chapter? Sexxxxxxxxxxy scene(; But really. First time for someone!!!! But is it between Natalie and Dylan, Sydney and Nikki, or Kaiden and Dex? Who knows... You'll just hae to see!!!!!!

Teaser(; - Sexxx(; AND SCHOOL! Can't forget school! *If only....*

Update(; - Hmm.... By Monday would be early. By Wednesday would be normal. By Friday would be late. Gotcha????

Rawrr.

©TasteTheRainbow101 Original 2012