Chapter 11

LOUIS

Louis and Harry have sex all the time.

Every position, every setting, every scenerio (other than kinky shit, that freaks Louis out). The first time had just been so good. They really don't have a reason not to do it all the time.

Zayn, however, has a strict "No sex at my house" rule. Louis thinks this is pretty fucking hypocritical, because Zayn has had plenty of sex at his house. Louis doesn't say that, though, because Liam is always there and Louis doesn't know if Liam knows about Zayn's past sex life.

Now, they had just finished a quickie in Louis' car during lunch.

"I don't want to go back to school," Louis tells him as he's buttoning up his pants.

Harry smirks for a second, "Then don't."

                      __________

It was a terrible idea, really. Louis doesn't know how they'd gotten themselves into this situation. First Harry suggested ditching the rest of the day, then before they knew it they were in the swimming pool at Louis' old house. Louis thinks he suggested it, but he really doesn't remember. The worst part is he isn't drunk or anything. Just stupid.

The icing on the cake of stupidity is the fact that they were both completely, 100% naked. And it's cold.

It's no wonder they're found, they're just lucky that it was Lottie and not Louis' mom.

"Louis? Is that you?"

"Fuck," Louis swears under his breath, turning around, "Oh, Lottie? I thought you were mom."

"No, just me," she replies.

"Why aren't you at school?"

"I'm sick. Mom's at the store."

"Hey, Lot?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you do me a favor and not tell her we were here?"

"Ok."

Lottie turns for a moment, about to go back inside. Something stops her, and she turns around.

"Louis?"

"Hmm?"

"Why'd you leave?"

"Ask mom, sweetie."

"Please come back."

This time, she really does go back inside, leaving them in the pool. Louis is silent for a moment, but Harry is swimming towards him.

"Let's go, Lou."

                                  __________

They don't make it far. Louis climbs out of the pool and towels off quickly, throwing his clothes back on before he's completely dry. They run to Louis' car and drive away as fast as possible.

"Louis?" Harry says tenatively, as Louis turns off of his street.

Louis doesn't look over, but makes a noise aknowledging Harry.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

Louis hits the breaks on his car, still in his neighborhood, so they don't have to worry about a wreck. He stares forward for a moment before he slams his head onto the steering wheel, ignoring the pain. Once he hits it, he just stays there. He doesn't know what to do or how to feel or what to think or where to go.

Part of him thinks it would have been easier if his mom had found him. She would have called the police and Louis could leave filled with anger and spite. Instead, it was Lottie who left him empty and guilty. He doesn't have any reason to feel guilty, but he can't shake the feeling out of his stomach. He feels like he left them. He did leave them. Only, he hadn't thought of that until today. He'd only thought of how he left his parents. He'd only thought of how they deserved it. He hadn't thought of how his sisters didn't deserve it.