Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

LOUIS

Louis seriously considers just jumping off of Perrie's roof when he wakes up uncomfortably at around 3 AM Saturday morning. His head is pounding and he has a crook in his neck from sleeping on the hard surface. The only thing that keeps him from just sliding off is the fact that Harry is still curled up next to him. There's something incredibly beautiful about watching someone sleep. Fuck, Louis thinks, I'm a creep.

“Harry” Louis taps Harry's shoulder, lightly. Then he realizes how fucking stupid that is because no one wakes up with that little force. He grabs Harry's shoulders and shakes him, "Harry"

“Ugh- fuck- what” Harry looks up at him, and Louis can see the sleep in his emerald eyes. “Where the fuck-" He begins before he cuts himself off, "We fell asleep?"

Louis does a sort of half chuckle “Guess so,” he runs his fingers through the hair he'd styled perfectly last night, knowing it had to be a mess now, "Want to go inside? It's kinda cold out here didn't know it got cold in August," Harry nods and pushes himself up.

Harry gracefully climbs through the bathroom window, and Louis ungracefully follows. Strange, Louis thinks to himself, because I'm the one who's done this before. They head downstairs and Louis realizes that a nuclear war must have taken place without them knowing. The entire place is littered in red solo cups and a few bodies. Most people left, but a few were already knocked out and just crashed.

"Fuck," Harry says looking around. His giant hands take Louis noticablly smaller ones, and they both look down at them at the same time. Harry has his stupidly adorable grin on his face, and Louis a mixture of a smile and a blush. Louis leads him into the kitchen, and they begin to raid the pantry for food. Harry grabs every candy he can find, and Louis gets a bottle of Dr. Pepper and a bag of chips.

Hands full of junk food, they head back upstairs. Louis leads him to the guest bedroom and hopes that it'll be empty. To his suprise, it is, and he shuts the door behind him. Locking it, for good measure, he he sits down on the bed next to Harry.

He puts the candy in betweeen them, and faces Louis. His legs are criss-crossed and he has that fucking grin on again. Louis grabs a twizzler and points it at him.

"You're unaturally happy, It's 3 in the morning and we just woke up on a roof."

Harry keeps his grin up, "I woke up on the roof with you, who might I add are concerningly attractive," he begins, "and now I'm surrounded by candy and you which is probably the best combination of things I've ever known."

Fuck. What was Louis supposed to say to that? Who was Harry Styles, sweeping him off of his feet and kissing him on a roof (Well, kissing back, but still), and saying stomach-churningly romantic things to him at 3 in the morning in a bed full of candy? Louis knows he isn't hiding the bright red flush of his cheeks.

"You're one smooth son of a bitch, you know," Louis tells him, and Harry grins again.

“So do you regret it?” Harry asks, taking a handful of sour patch kids. It amazes Louis how easily he can change a subject, and how he maintains his aura of light-heartedness while doing so.

“No, I don't” Louis tells him, "Do you?" He asks out of courtesy more than anything.

“Are you fucking kidding me? You’re Louis Tomlinson. I’m on cloud ten.” Harry probably shouldn’t be allowed to eat candy, he’s kind of insane. Maybe even enough so to put up with Louis for more than a few weeks. It fills Louis with a kind of fire he's never really felt before.