°41°

15 years later

"Emily, your dads here to get you!"

"Coming!" She yells marching down the stairs.

"Lose the attitude young lady."

"I dont want to go, all he ever does is either go out and kill people, or sleep around with that tramp!" She yells.

"You havent seen your dad in two weeks." I tell her handing her, her phone.

"Westen and Hayes dont have to see him."

"Well Westen is 20 and is an adult and Hayes is 18 in college."

"Mom you know the real reason why they wont see him, its because of the break-up, he cheated on you and he is so mean." She says grabbing her bag.

"Well make some real friends then you wont have to visit your dad every two weeks, but for now, go, have fun, be safe, i love you." I tell her kissing her cheek as she walks out of the door.

"Love you too mom."

Its been 4 years since we ended things, he went back to his old ways except more ruthless, Emily was our last child since he didnt want anymore, well practically forced me not to have anymore children.

He has this girlfriend who just sleeps around with him. Hes always doing gang related things, i know Emily  hates him, but hes her dad.

Emilys pov

"Hey kid." Dad says, i just ignore him as i get in the back seat, his tramps with him.

"Your dads talking to you." She buts in.

"Exactly, so shut up slut." I say putting in my head phones.

"Emily!" Dad yells.

"Sorry cant hear you, too busy listening to things other than your problems." I say and look out the window. After a few minutes we pull up to his house, i shot out of the car and ran inside before he even stops the car. I run up to my room and lock the door.

I always come back here to all my shit being moved.

"Go away!" I yell hearing a knock on the door.

"Its me, Sam." I shoot up off my bed and unlock the door.

"I missed you!" I scream jumping on him.

"I missed you too, my dad made us go on a family trip to Alaska for a month, but im back here, with you." He says kissing me.

"Shut the door and lock it, dads home." I tell him, once he sets me down.

"Why cant we let anyone know about us Sam?" I whine falling onto my bed.

"Our mothers would never let it happen, and my dad said i cant date anyone related to your dad."

"This is so stupid."

"Trust me, i know it is, but i have you, thats all that matters." He says laying next to me.

"So our birthdays are tomorrow and the next day." I say rolling on him.

"I wont be here Emily, my mom wants to go to Australia tomorrow."

"Are you serious, so i wont be with you on your birthday, and you wont be with me on mine?" I utter out as i stand up walking to the door.

"What are you doing?" He says sitting up.

"Opening my door so the guy on my bed can get out."

"When did i become just, some guy?" He says standing up, slightly towering me.

"The moment you couldnt stand up to your parents and tell them about me."

"Well i guess theres nothing to tell now isnt there?" He says walking out.

"I hate you." I say and shut my door. I walk to my bed and just cry.

"Nothing ever goes my way." I mumble into my pillow, i change into sweat pants and a tank top.

"Emily dinner!" Someone yells, i walk down stairs and see the tramp herself all over my dad.

"You going to eat or stand there?" Dad says.

"Id rather kill myself then be here with you two." I say grabbing an apple then leaving back to my room.

"Leave me alone!" I screamed throwing the apple at the door.

"Open the damn door now!" He screamed.

"Why so you can scream at me, about how much of a screw up i am to you?!"

The next thing i know the door breaks down.

"Im tired of you disrespecting me and Emily." Dad grumbles.

"Get in line with your problems, you're the last person to be telling me what you're tired of."

"You're going to repsect me."

"To bad you're just a worthless piece of shit!" I screamed, he walks up to me and slaps me across the face.

"Em, im, im so sorry." He says stepping close to me.

"Dont, dont touch me." I said grabbing my face.

"No wait, Emily, please dont go."

"Westen was right." I cry and walk out.

I go down stairs greeted by Sky.

"Daddy finally hit you?" She laughs.

"And guess what?" I say.

"What?"

"And Emily finally hit you." I say stepping forward and punching her in the face.

"Em, wait!" Dad yells.

"Leave me alone!" I screamed.

"No wait!" He says and grabs my arm.

"You don't get any second chances from me, maybe mom, but not me, im not your little girl you can trick and make a fool of, go back to your cheap ways, you are no father to me, you haven't been for the last five years!" I screamed.

"I know, please, let me explain why!" He yells.

"You cant explain anything to me, mom told me everything."

I cried feeling betrayed once again. He will always choose his job over his family and I have to realize all I was, was a job, a mission, to make my mom stuck in his life for good. Sadly he succeeded.

And that's a wrap, my last chapter, Love, Haley

Sequel is called Her Story