°29°

"Mm come on Jackson the boys are sleeping." I whispered as i shut the door to the boys bedroom and ran into Jacksons room. He followed shortly behind me and shut the door and locked it.

"Im coming." He laughed and pushed me onto the bed and he climbed on top of me.

"Mmm, your lips taste so good." I moan out. I put my lips back onto his and rustle his hair with my fingers, as they run threw it.

"Everything about you is good." He replied taking his shirt off, while he took his off i took mine off.

"Mmm its been so long, i want you in me." I moaned slidding off my shorts. He comes back down to my face and grabs my sides of my face.

"Its been way too long." He says letting go of my face and kissing my lips again, i grab his pants and slide them off with my hands and then my feet.

I palm him threw his boxers and hear him groan. He moves his lips from mine and kisses my jaw line and bites on my ear lobe. I try taking his underwear off but my hands keep slipping.

"Do you need help?" He asks me smiling.

"Yes." I laugh and hit his shoulder. He uses one hand to slide each side off then kicks them off once they are low enough. He brings his body back down to mine and i grab his dick and start giving him a hand job, he groans in pleasure.

"Mmm, its time for these to come off." He says and grabs my underwear and pulls them off of me.

"And this." He says reaching  behind me unclipping my bra and taking it off of me.

"Uhh god even your body is amazing." He moans grabbing my boobs and kissing them.

"Oh Jackson." I moan out as i kiss his neck. 

"Mmm baby, you're perfect." He says and moves his hands down my body towards my private. He grabs my heat and holds it as im still pumping him, until he pushes my hand away.

"You're all mine." He says moving his face towards my private. I can feel his breath fanning me.

"You ready?" He asks seductively.

"Ohh yes Jackson." I whimper. I no time he starts kissing my inner thighs working his way down to my core. But right before he is about to touch me he goes back up to my thigh and licks both of them earning a groan from me. He kisses my core so lightly and i grab a fist of his hair.

I can feel the smirk on his lips. He licks my lips and starts sucking on my clit, i arch my back feeling everything i've missed. I start pulling his hair and fisting the sheets, turning my head slightly to the left in awe. He inserted a finger into me and pumped slowly back and forth, eventually adding another one making me even wetter.

"Stop stop, go in me." I say bringing his head back up to mine.

"But I-"

"I want you in me." I telling him kissing his lips, he groans and opens my legs with his and gets in between them lining himself up with my core. He pushes in slowly and lets me adjust. 

He comes out slowly and goes back in, i scratch his back and kiss his lips.

"Go faster." I tell him. He nods his head and picks up his speed. He starts pounding into me and kisses my lips, he pulls out and flips me over so im on my knees. He re-enters me and pulls my hair and slaps my ass.

"Oh dont stop!" I yell not wanting this feeling to end. I push my head down into the pillow and fist my hands onto the sheets, i feel Jackson start to slowly grab my waist and push into me even deeper.

"Uh, im gonna cum." Jackson moaned, he flipped me back over and spread my legs wide and got between them and went back in. I grabbed his neck and brought his lips to mine.

"I want you to cum for me." Jackson moaned into my ear as i played with his hair.

He started pounding into me and rubbing me at the same to, to say this felt amazing was an understatment.

"Im gonna cum!" I groaned as i clawed his back.

"Please." He said slowing down and feeling my juices around his dick. He went slowly in and out of me.

"I love you." I said, and looked into his dark blue eyes looking for his reaction.

"I- i love you too." He said kissing me then cuming inside of me but slowly kept thrusting in me. He stopped amd took himself out of me, i went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up, i walked back out and put underwear and his shirt on, he layed in bed naked.

"Im gonna miss you." I said playing with his hair as we cuddled.

"I wont be gone for too long, but ill miss you too."

"Now im not going to have anyone to cuddle with while your gone."

"Please we all know thats a lie, Westen will be in here everynight while im gone, that boy is up your ass." Jackson grumbled.

"I see a little tension there big boy, and so what, he loves his mommy." I laughed.

"I love his mommy too." Jackson mumbled falling asleep with me in his arms.

"Not as much as i love you." I whispered to myself and snuggled into Jacksons arms and fell asleep.

Sex scene, OMG but yes i did it for you guys finally after 28 chapters, hope you enjoy this chapter ill write later, Love, Haley