°30°

Boom! Boom! Boom! I shot up with Jackson and he put me behind him.

"Babe you're naked." I tell him poking his butt cheeks a few times. He just laughed gruffly and grabbed a pair of boxers. He opened the door and saw Westen and Hayes hitting the door with there cups.

"Daddy!" Hayes yelled running up to him.

"Mommy i missed you!" Westen yells. I laugh and just keep laughing.

"Baby its only been a few hours, relax." I laugh i hold his hand and look back at Hayes and Jackson, they are too cute. As i look back down at Westen i see him staring at Jackson and Hayes, lost. He looks sad.

"Come on baby." I tell him, he just sits there watching them have a tickle fight.

"Do you want to join them?" I ask him, he looks up at me and nods his head slowly.

"Jack." I state calmly. He looks up at me, and i look down at Westen.

"I see the tickle monster never got the last survivor." Jackson says getting up and throwing Hayes over his shoulder amd dowing the same with Westen. Westen giggles and kicks his legs. Jackson walks back over to the bed and throws them down and starts tickling them like crazy, i just record them and laugh really hard. Once Jacksons starts blowing raseberrys the boys start screaming.

"Mommy!" The boys both yell.

"Help us!" Hayes yells. I put down the phone and run up to Jackson, i push him off of them and jump on him.

"Boys you gotta help me!" I laughed  as i seen them run out of the room.

Jackson flipped us and started laughing.

"We were in the position last night, and so much for your back-up plan." He says letting go of me so i could get up. We walk downstairs and see the boys eatting bananas.

"I have to go and make sure all the people who are leaving with me are ready we leave at 9 tonight." Jackson says kissing my forehead and heading down a hallway.

"Are boys okay do you need anything?" I ask turning on the tv for them.

"No." They both sais in sync.

"Alright well im going to go do things when you both are done i want you to both go brush your teeth akd then take a bath, i showed Westen how to turb on the bath and to turn it off, and Westen help Hayes put his tooth past on the brush please." I tell them.

"Alright mom." He huffed out, hes already tired of me i think. I walk up stairs heading towards Kaylens room.

"Kay can i come in?" I ask as i knock.

"Sure." She replies which is barely inaudible. I open the door and see her curled up in a ball on her bed with a trash can right next to her bed.

"Are you okay?" I asl her walking up to her.

"Remember yesterday, when you came in here?" She says slowly sitting up.

I just nod my head and sit on her little couch in the room.

"Well i found out something yesterday." She said tearing up.

"What is it?" She turns around and grabs something, then turns back around.

"Im pregnant."

Short chapter, but dont fret, i am writing another one as soon as I publish this one. Dont worry child, Love, Haley