°38°

2 days later

"Tom, Greg, anything new?" I ask them as i get westen ready for school.

"Westen i dont have time for this, put your arm through the hole." I tell him getting frustrated. He grumbles and puts his arm through and does the same with the other.

"Uh no." They say.

"Xavier you find anything?" I just hear clicking on a key board.

"I think, theres this guy, Roman Stain, hes the biggest gangleader here, ask him, hes his address." He says printing out a paper, and handing it to me.

"His numbers on there too." He says sliding back over to all his technology toys.

"Thank you."

"Daddy, Ara said we can go shopping for dresses, can we, can we, can we?!" Elle yells running into the room jumping on Xaviers lap.

"You asking me if you can go, or asking me if im coming?" He asks.

"Both!" She yells.

"Jackson?" He asks.

"Have fun kids." I say.

"Unlce Jacky, Ara wanted to know if  Hayes could come, she said he needs a hair cut."

"Yeah ill get him dressed."

"But dad, i wanna go!" Westen whines.

"You have school."

"Dad come on!" He whines.

"If Aunt Ara says its okay." I tell him, he looks up at me and smiles hug, then nods his head, he runs to wherever Ara is with Elle while i get Hayes ready and talk to the guys.

"X, go, get ready, u look a mess."

"Well ive been here all night."

"Have fun sweetie." I tell him as he walks to the room hes staying in. He turns around and flips me off.

"Hey, baby right here." I yell.

"Daddy, what this mean?" Hayes says sticking up the same finger.

"Hayes you only stick that finger up when someone hurts mommy, and when you win a fight, when your older, and it means fuck you." I tell him putting on his shoes.

Sam walks in ans hands me the bag of guns i asked for early this morning.

"Hey, fuck you." Hayes says to Sam. She looks offended but i start dying.

"Oh my God no!" I laugh, so hard.

"Hayes, dont say that." I tell him trying to get serious again.

"Sorry." He says. I just laugh a bit and brush Hayes's hair to the side and put gel in it to keep it in its place.

"Alright go have fun, and tell Aunt Ara to only have them cut your sides, leave this gelled hair alone, unless it getting trimmed." I tell him plaving him on the ground. He nods and runds away.

"So whats the plan?" Hadley asks.

"You guys scope out the area of this guys place while im inside with my camera recording everything inside. If anything goes wrong, or theres any sign of Cleo on there, you all come in, with everything, clear?"

They all nod.

I take my own car amd they follow behind me.

"Hello?" 

"Ah Roman, Jackson, Jackson Led."

"Now now, why am i on the phone with the most dangerous gangleader in New York city?" He says.

"Im on my way to your house, we have to discuss something."

"Well then i will see you here Mr.Led."

I end the call and make my way to his house. I stick my hand out the window and spin my finger in the air. It my signal for them to spilt up but stay close by, the three trucks spilt up  behind me turning down different rodes.

Once i arrived i pulled up and walked to the front door, and rung the door bell.

"Roman i assume?"

"Jackson Led in the flesh, come on in." He says.

We sit down in his office and begin talking.

"So why are you here Led?"

"Its my wife, shes missing." I call her my wife so people know shes very very important.

"Name?"

"Cleo Led."

"Hm, sounds familiar."

"Listen Roman, dont fuck with me, this is my wife on the line here." I tell him getting frustrated.

"Well if you think i took her, no i didnt, what does she look like?"  He asks, i pull my phone up and show him a picture of us two.

"Wow, she is beautiful, i see why your with her, and why someone took her."

"Shut up Roman."

"No man i havent seen her, wait, try Jose Rodriguez, heard hes always had beef with you."

"Whats his gang like?"

"Cheater, never do business with them, they will get what they want and leave you in the dirt."

"Ill kill him."

"Hey hey easy tiger, he has a huge gang, you're not even from here, how much of your gang did you bring?"

"7, not including me."

"You're going to need a lot more than 7 of your men to kill him, and ruin his gang."

"We can handle our selves."

"How about i help you, let you borrow some of my guys, no price, ive always wanted to bring Jose down?"

"Only if he really did kidnap my wife."

"Of course."

"And if i use your men, i want them all to know shes pregnant, so be careful."

"Congrats man, and of course." He says smiling.

"Nice finally meeting Roman, you're not as bad as everyone calls you out to be." I tell him shaking his hand and standing up.

"Only people i respect, are the other dangerous gangleaders, but, cross me on a bad day, your as good as dead." He says getting serious towards the end.

"Yup okay."

"Santana, escort Mr.Led to the front door, then my bedroom, wait for me there."

"Of course sir." I dont even want to think about whats about to happen in that bedroom, oh god.

"Thank you." I tell her as she opens the door for me, she just nods.

Once i get to my car i call Sam.

"Sam, figure out who this Jose Rodriguez is." And i hung up. I drove back to the beach house using Xaviers computers once i get there. when i pull up to the house my group is already there.

"Boss you gotta see this, it was on our door step." Blake says walking out meeting me on the porch.

"Shes only got so long, shes got your baby in there, i want 500,000 dollars and 17 pounds of coke and you can have her back, J.R" I look at the photo and its of her tied up, you can tell she definitely pregnant.

"Fuck this, get the fuck in the cars, now!" I screamed crumpling up the paper. I sped off to his address.

Im coming for you Cleo.

Another chapter, already writing the next chapter, should be done by tonight, hope you like it, the books almost over, probably by tomorrow, Love, Haley