°21°

2 weeks later

Im staying with Kaylen till i find a place if my own, the boys are with me too.

I havent talked to Jackson since that night, that horrible, stupid night.

I had Hunter tell me when Jackson was with him to get our things. Which im doing today since apparently Jackson will be with him all day.

"Mommy!" Hayes whined sitting next to me on the couch with a toy.

"What?" I say dramatically holding my head.

"Im so hungry!" He whined pointing to his stomach.

"What do you want to eat?" I say picking him up and walking to the kitchen.

"Grapes!" He said with excitement, i nodded my head and grabbed the bag, put a few in a bowl rinsed them and we sat back down on the couch and continued watching Beauty and the Beast.

You're probably wondering, wheres Westen? He went with Kaylen to the movies. They should be back soon.

"Mommy, does that actually happen?" Hayes asks.

"Does what actually happen?"

"Can people ever love a beast?" He asks popping a grape in his mouth.

"They can." I say thinking of Jackson, he is the beast, a very dangerous one at that, and i do love him, it just isnt working out, he lets his anger ruin everything.

"Like who?" He asks.

"Me and daddy." I say, he looks uo at me confused.

"Daddy?" He asks.

"Your daddy is one crazy man." He laughs and nodds.

"When can i see daddy?" He asks.

"I dont know baby, hopefully he will see you soon." I feel horrible, the boys dont understand whats going on and they miss him.

"Mommy, the movie was amazing!" Came running in a happy Westen.

"It was! How about you tell me what it was like after mommy runs a few errands okay?" I say kissing the top of his head and messing up his hair, which he doesnt mind, he just nods.

I grab my purse and head towards the door.

"Thank you for this." I tell Kaylen, she just holds her thumb up in the air.

"Bye boys i love you, be good for Aunt Kaylen." I said walking out the door, i could hear faint i love yous and byes from the boys.

I drove over to Jacksons place and used my key to get in. I walked in i walked into the living room and grabbed the boys toys that were lying around and put them in one of my bags.

I walked into the boys rooms and grabbed all there clothes, shoes, underwear, socks, toys, and blankets. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed our tooth brushes and my hair things.

Lastly our room, sorry, i mean Jackson's room. I walk in and see Jackson on top of someone.

"You never bring girls home huh?" I said, and walked further into the room and grabbed my things. The girl got scared and through her clothes on and ran out, most likely out of the apartment.

Jackson just sat there covered from the waist down staring at me. I just continued throwing my things in bags.

"Why are you taking your things?" He asks, is he serious right now?

"Im taking them." I said in a duh tone.

"Why?" Oh my god is he dumb?

"We arent together anymore." I said closing my bags and opening new ones.

"Yeah okay, i told you, you're mine forever." He says in a duh tone.

"No, im not, you made it very clear two weeks ago, why do you think i havent been here for two weeks with the boys?" I say grabbing my shoes.

"Oh come on that was nothing." He said getting up butt naked standing from a distance.

"Choking me, slapping me in front of Westen, calling my babies mistakes and pieces of shit, was nothing?" I say sarcastically.

"I was drunk and angry." He says bluntly, putting his underwear back on finally.

"I dont care, im tired of your bullshit, and if we are together like you think, doesnt that mean you just cheated on me, again?" I say grabbing my bags and walking out the door.

"I cant help it, its who i am." He excuse was sad and pathetic.

"And i cant help but leave you." I say throwing my things in the truck.

"No please, you're the only thing keeping me from going full monster, please." He pleaded as i shut the door once i was in.

"If only you didnt screw up." I said pulling out of the drive way and driving away.

Boys, were free.

Yet another chapter, thank you for reading people, means a fucking ton, Love, Haley