°31°

"You're..." i didnt have the energy to say it.

I look at her then the pregnancy test.

"Pregnant." She says finishing the sentence as she cried.

"Why are you crying i thought you always wanted kids?" I tell her as i hug her.

"I, i dont know who the father is, i slept with two guys." She cried.

Oh my god, Kaylen! I started to panic myself.

"Everything will be okay, you will figure this out." I whisper rubbing her back.

"You dont think im a slut?"she mumbled.

"Of course not you're my bestfriend are you crazy?" I laugh.

"Thank you for being here, i need someone." She says standing up and walking into the bathroom slowly. I get up and she her puking.

I hold her hair and wait for her to finish.

"Take a shower calm down and come doen stairs when you're ready okay?" I ask her once shes back on her feet. She just nods her head. I leave her room and walk into mine, not Jacksons, mine. I looked for the paper, not just any paper, the paper. From my dad, before he died, literally right before he died. He was apologising to me, and he told me what he wanted me to do in life, it was nothing like this.

My dad was practically my bestfriend. When my parents died i almost died, literally. As i read the note there was a knock on the door, it made me jump, i hid the note and say come in.

"Hey you okay, i saw how you were when you left Kaylens room on my way back from talking to Louie?" Jackson asked sitting beside me.

"No, nothings right." I cried.

"I miss my parents." I cried harder holding the paper as i wiped my tears.

"They are always with you." Jackson replies.

"It doesnt feel like it." I cried.

"Cleo, calm down okay you're going to have a panic attack if you dont." He says hugging my side.

"I uh, got some new today, from Kaylen." I sniffled.

He tensed up.

"Which is?"

"Shes pregnant, and she slept with two guys." He completely stopped moving and stared.

"Oh, oh, wow." He says stuttering.

"Same reaction, how could she be so irresponsible, i didnt say that to her face because i feel bad but seriously Kaylen?" I tell him.

"Yeah." He says getting up.

"Where you going?"

"The boys wanted me to take them to the play ground out back." He says leaving.

I lay down and just think about my parents, wish they were here.

"Cleo! Someones here for you!" Someone yelled, i got back up and hiffed down stairs and reopened the fron door, all i saw was a girl from her back since she wasnt facing me.

"Hello?" I questioned, she turned aroudn nervously.

"Wow." She says. I look at her really confused.

"Im sorry you probably think im crazy, im Ara. This is going to sound weird, but, im your twin sister." She says sticking her hand out for me to grab.

"How, thats, what?" I breath out not even grabbing her hand.

"Long story short, our parents could only take care of one of us and it was you." She mumbled.