°15°

Jacksons pov

Cleo please wake up! Its been 6 hours since i found her, Westen fell asleep a few hours after we came here. They havent told me anything, i called Kaylen and Hunter, i thought they should know.

Kaylen has been here since i called her and Hunter said to call him when she wakes up, if she wakes up.

"Mr.Led sorry for the wait, its just with all her major blood loss we are doubling up her blood bags, and had a hard time stitching up her arms, shes sleeping right now, i cant tell you when she will wake up, unless you wake her up yourself. Im going to prescribe her antidepressants." Dr. Samuel stated holding his clip board closely to his body, he knows who i am, family friend.

"Thanks." Was all i said standing up and picked up Westen and lightly tapping Kaylen to wake up and follow me. I walk into her room and see she is conntected to all these cords i put Westen on the little couch and walk up to her.

"Cleo, wake up, please." I said sitting on,the edge of the bed and moving her hair from her face.

"Jack, she needs her sleep." Kaylen says sitting next to Westen.

"She can sleep later, i need to make sure she is okay." I growl.

"Fine, jerk." She says and closes her eyes falling asleep.

"Cleo, come on." I say tapping her lightly on the shoulder. She starts to stir as she moans and looks around and then notices me, her eyes go really big.

"No, why, why am i here?" She croaks, I hand her a glass of water and she drinks a little bit of it.

"I found you and immediately called the cops." I said rubbing her face, but she turns away from my touch.

"You should have left me, i want to die." She said not looking at me.

"Cleo, dont talk like that, i need you, i love you." I say that and she finally looks towards me with watery eyes.

"No you dont, if you did, you wouldnt have done what you did, i wanted to die Jack." She says letting tears fall as she looks at me. It hurts to know she still wants to die.

"It was a stupid, stupid mistake, Cleo, you know how i am, you have said things about me to me that nobody has ever had the balls to say, and you know, i have no feelings, but you, you are amazing, you are real. I crave to have you in my hands, when i first met you i didnt think i would like you this much, and when i asked you out, i didnt think you were serious about us, since well i practically kidnapped you. I dont think i deserve someone as crazy and beautiful as you, so i screwed it up. Please Cleo forgive me?" I said grabbing her hand and squeezing it lightly. She looked at me and huffed, but something that surprised me was she squeezed me hand back.

"I can only handle so much, and you will always be one if them." She said smiling at me, with that damn smile.

"So, lets talk about him, why do i see a toddler in here?" She says looking at Westen.

"Dont get mad, but uh his dad, i uh, killed him?"

"You, killed, that babies dad?" She said scowling.

"Yes, but, i have reasons."

"What are you going to do with him, because you cant just send him anywhere?" She said looking at him.

"Great, you thought the same thing, i, was thinking-" she cuts me off with a duh tone.

"You want us to take care of him."

"Yes, come on, hes four, ans hes really good." I say.

"Whats his name?" She asks.

"Its Westen, do you want me to wake him up so you can meet him?"

"No, let him sleep, he looks tired, how long was i out for?" She asks looking at her arms that are wrapped up in bandages.

"Well you were at the hospital for six hours im, im not sure about at the house." I say scratching the back of my neck.

"Im sorry." She blurts out. I stop scratching my neck and look up at her confused.

"Im sorry i tried to kill myself, i shouldnt have done that." She says.

"No, dont ever apologize to me, you have nothing to be sorry for it was my fault. I was stupid, i should have saw the signs. Dont feel like you have to say sorry for something i drove you to do. Okay?" I ask holding her face.

"Okay." She says and moves my hands and grabs my face and brings it closer to hers, uh i missed her lips on mine, its been way to long.

"Ew Jacky." Westen squeals.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter peoples, Love, Haley