Chapter 7

*Jordan's POV*

Jay had come into the penthouse last and had a huge smile on her face.

"What happened?" I ask her.

"Well I found out where the boys are staying. Jack J wanted me to tell you all to come over to their room," Jay smiles more.

"Omg! What?" I ask. She repeats again. I smile. Our fun is finally about to start! Not that it hadn't but yeah, it's only the first  day! I finish my ice cream cone and the others and I leave our room. Jay leads the way to their's. 

She knocks on the door and Hayes answers.

"Hi! Come in," he says. We walk in and all the boys are sitting outside, on the balconey. He walks to them and we follow. Cameron sees us and smiles. The others look up and smile, too. Shawn gets up and walks over to me.

"Hey, I'm Shawn," he says.

"I know," I laugh, "I'm Jordan." He smiles and Hayes turns on some music. We all go into the main room and start to dance. I don't know if we are allowed to do this because it's a hotel, but whatever.

"How long are you staying here," Shawn asks.

"About a week," I say, "Do you have any plans for tomorrow?"

"Nope, not really. I mean, the boys and I will probably hang out here," he replies.

We all continue to have fun and after a while, my mom calls me on my phone. I step outside of the room to talk to her.

(J=Jordan, M=My mom)

J- Hello?

M- Hey, Jordan. How is Chicago? Did you make it ok?

J- Yep! I did! It's so fun and cool here.

M- That's good, well got to go, I just wanted to call to say goodnight and to check on you. Bye, love you.

J- Love you, too, bye

Just as I had hung up, I saw a security guard walking towards me. He walks up to the room's door and knocks on it. Taylor opens it.

"Hello, sir, is there a problem?" Taylor asks, nicely. He then looks at me. I just stand there. Does he think I went to get security?

"Yes. There is. There are multiple complaints that your music is too loud. Please turn it off," the guard says.

Taylor says ok and I walk in as the guard leaves. He tells the others and Hayes turns off the music.

Now we all just talk about our lives and some other random things. I can't believe we are hanging out and talking with them. Is this a dream?