Chapter 14

*Elaina's POV*

We were all back at the house, but Aaron and Nicole weren't back yet. I assume that they might be running late because of traffic.

When they got back, we decided on going to Panera's. We leave the hotel and just walk to the restaurant. Jessica and Matthew stay outside for a little bit, Matt wants to talk to her. The rest of us go inside and pick a table.

When they come in, they are hold hands. Jessica has a big smile on her face. I'm guessing they are official now!

We order our food and wait. I look around the place and hear the door open. I'm the only one off my phone. I see Danielle walk in, holding hands with a guy. Wait. That isn't just any guy, it's Shawn! My mouth drops open. Hayes looks at me.

"Elaina, what's wrong," he says.

"N-nothing," I take out my phone to text Danielle. She doesn't answer. Does she have her phone? I'm sure she does. She doesn't reply. She isn't even holding her phone. They sit down at a circular booth, that's meant for a big family. This is weird, like watching them.

It's a good thing Cameron and Jordan's backs are facing them. Jordan told me she had a crush on Shawn. Cameron told Nicole and I that he was planning to ask Danielle out.

Shawn leans into her and they kiss. Nicole is asking me something, but I'm not paying attention.

"Elaina," Jessica says.

"What," I say, a little annoyed.

"Gosh, Elaina, what's wrong? Anyways, Nicole wants you," Jessica says.

"Oh, sorry, I've been spacing out today. What is it Nicole?" I ask.

"I was just wondering why you are acting weird," She says.

"Oh, um, can I talk to you in the bathroom," I ask.

"Ummmm...sure," Nicole and I get up and head to the restroom.

"What is it," she asks. I make sure that no one is in here.

"Danielle and Shawn are here," I speak fast.

"WHAT!! WHERE??" Nicole screams.

"A few tables from us," I say. We walk out and

"Hey. guess who is here guys," Nicole says.

"Who," Cameron says.

"You aren't going to believe it, but Shawn and Danielle are here," I say.