Chapter 21

*Danielle's POV*

I haven't been on twitter in a while. People are staring at me. I just look back down at my phone and log into twitter. I have thousands and thousands notifications. Wow.

I look at some of them.

"@daniellerenee slut"

"@daniellerenee you dont deserve to meet the boys"

"@daniellerenee you are a cheater! @shawnnmendes why"

"@camerondallas @daniellerenee @shawnnmendes i cant believe this"

"@daniellerenee go die"

After reading those tweets and more, I lock my phone and place it on the tray I had pulled down.

"What's wrong," Cameron asks me.

"Nothing, but," I start to say. Cameron looks at me.

"I'm really sorry about all of this. I shouldn't have left with Shawn. I shouldn't have kissed him. I shouldn't have done anything like that. I shouldn't even be here. I should be on a plane back to Jacksonville, not Daytona," I say.

"It's okay. You weren't my girlfriend anyways. Just don't do it again," Cameron smiles, which makes me smile.

"All the fans hate me though," I say.

"Let them, it doesn't matter," Cameron says.

"Thank you for choosing this airline, we will be taking flight shortly," I hear the captain say. I slide up my tray, taking my phone off of it. I look over and Jordan was on her phone.

I go back on twitter and tweet:

"@daniellerenee Im sorry for what i did. @camerondallas and i werent even dating tho so......dont get mad at me :( @shawnnmendes just wanted to take me sightseeing, thats all"

I press send. It tweets and I get over hundreds of favorites and retweets already.

We start to move and I turn my phone off and put it into my carry-on bag. Shortly after, we take flight. We should arrive in Florida around 10:00 PM. I'm so tired and I am about to fall asleep when Jordan starts talking to me.

"Danielle, why did you and Shawn do that," she asks.

"Jordan, I don't know, I'm really tired right now. Can we talk later," I ask.

"No. I want to know. You aren't ever like this," she says. I can tell from her voice that she is mad.

"Why do you care? You and Shawn aren't even dating," I snap at her.

"Because you are my friend! I care about your relationship with

Cam," she says.

"Cameron and I weren't even dating! Shawn and I just wanted to go walk around! Is that so bad," I ask.

People were now staring. Shawn turns around in his seat and asks,

"Can we talk about this later?"

Jordan and I just look at him and say fine. I lean onto Cameron and drift into a deep sleep.

"Danielle," I hear someone call my name. I just keep my eyes closed.

"Wake up! We're here," I hear again. I open my eyes. Cameron was the one saying it. I sit up and wait until the plane stops moving and then I get ready to get off.

"Thank you for flying with us and I hope you enjoy your stay in Daytona," the Captain speaks.

Jordan gets up, without saying anything to me. She is obviously still mad. I get up after her and pick up my bag. We all get off the plane and head to baggage claim.

I see my bag, so I run over to get it. I pick it up and roll it over to Bart, who was standing with his bag with Aaron and Taylor.

Once we all get our bags, we take taxis to the hotel. We were all staying in the same hotel. A new boy, who is really nice and funny, had joined Magcon. His name is Jacob.

All the rooms here are smaller than the ones in Chicago. 3 people could stay in a room. Bart had a room to himself. Aaron, Jack J, and Jack G shared a room. Cameron, Nash and Jacob shared a room. Taylor, Shawn and Nash shared a room. Carter and Hayes shared a room. For the girls, Jordan and I shared a room. Nicole, Jay and Jessica shared a room. Emily and Elaina shared a room.

We all go to our rooms and unpack our things. Jordan still won't talk to me.