Chapter 10

*Danielle's POV*

Jordan and I were the only ones up. We turned on the tv. Suddenly, unexpectedly, I hear a knock on the door. I get up to go answer it. Who would it be at this hour? It's 12:30!  

I get up, sighing. I walk to the door. Jordan stays, watching tv. When I open it, I smile. It was Shawn and Cameron.

"Hey, come on in," I say, smiling. They walk in and we walk over to Jordan, who gets up.

"How come you guys are here," Jordan asks.

"Everyone else is asleep and we were bored," Shawn smiles.

"Oh, ok," Jordan laughs, "do you want to play truth or dare?"

"Yea!" Shawn says.

"Jordan, you first," I say.

"Ok, ummm Cameron, truth or dare," She says.

"Hmmmm, dare," Cameron says. Jordan smiles.

"Ok, I dare you to........ask a security guard if he could be your boyfriend," Jordan laughs.

"Okay," he gets up and we follow him down to the lobby. He walks up to a security guard.

"I have a question," Cameron asks. I already start to laugh.

"Yes, what is it," the guard says with a stern face.

"Will you be my boyfriend," Cameron tries not to laugh. The guard gives him a look and says no. We ride the elevator back to our room.

"Okay, Jordan, truth or dare," I say.

"Truth," she replies.

"Who do you like in the room," I smile.

"No one," She says.

"LIAR," I laugh, "oh whatever."

"Shawn, truth or dare," Cameron says.

"Dare," he replies.