Chapter 19

*Danielle's POV*

I give Cameron a big hug back.

"I love you," I whisper as quietly as I could. When we let go, Hayes was already rolling his luggage to the door to be brought down later.

"I'm going to go back to my room" I say.

"Ok," Nash replies to me. I walk back to my room to be greeted by Elaina, who was coming out from the elevator with Jessica.

"Danielle! Why did you leave," she says to me.

"Well, umm, I, umm, went to Bart's hotel room," I kinda lie.

"Oh, okay, next time call or something," Jessica says. I nod yes and we walk into our room. The other girls stare at me. Are they mad I left? Did they see all the rumors being tweeted? I hope not! I just walk past and go to the room I was staying in and start to pack up my things. Nicole walks in.

"Hey," I say, not looking up.

"Why, Danielle, why did you run off with Shawn," she asks.

"Ok, fine, I trust you. So this morning, Shawn texted me, by the way, where is my phone," I get sidetracked.

"Oh, here," Nicole takes it out of her pocket.

"Thanks," I say, "so Shawn texted me to meet him in the lobby. I went to the lobby and then we went to Garfield Park and laid on a hill together and we watched the sunrise. Then you and Aaron came so we quickly ran out of sight and when you left, we went to Panera's. Then when I left, I went to Bart's hotel room and he called Shawn. And now I'm here."

"Ok....anyways, Cameron wanted to talk to you when you are done packing," Nicole says then leaves the room.

I finish packing and take my things to the front door of the penthouse, where everyone else's were. We had two hours left until it was 7:00, the time to leave to go to the Chicago Airport.

I walk out the room, after telling Nicole where I was going, and walk over to the boy's room. Nash answers the door.

"Hey Nash, can I speak to Cameron," I ask.

"Yea, sure," he went to go get him. Cameron comes out of the room and closes the door.

"Nicole told me you wanted to talk to me," I say.

"Yea, let's go walk around," he says. We go down to the lobby and then exit the hotel. We just walk randomly around the area.

"Ok, will you be my girlfriend," Cameron says. I can see he is nervous.

"No," I say, "Just kidding, hell yes."

I stop walking, which he does the same, and I kiss him on the lips. He kisses back. I break away from him when my phone starts ringing. Wow. Perfect. It is my mom.

(M=my mom, D=me)

D- Hello?

M- Hey, Danielle, have you stopped by your aunt's house yet? Lily really wants to see you.

~"Crap" I think in my head ~

D- No, but I will go right now, also I have a question.

M- Sure, what is it?

D- So you know all the Magcon guys right?

M- Yes.....

D- Well they are going to Daytona and Bart invited us to go with them

M- Who is Bart??

D- Mom, oh my gosh, the creater of Magcon.

Cameron is smiling.

M- Ok, do you have enough clothes?

D- Yes. I had packed extra and I have my money too

M- Ok, yes, you can go.

D- Thank you! Got to go, love you, bye

M- Bye, love you, be safe.

We both hang up.

"Ok, we have an hour and 30 minutes left. I have to go say hi to my aunt and cousins. Let's go, they live about ten minutes away from here," I say. Cameron says ok and we take a taxi to my aunt's house. I haven't been here since I was five. I mean, they have come to my house in Florida, but I never have really come here.

We get out of the taxi and it drives off. I walk up to the door and knock, Cameron is right behind me.

My cousin, Ben, who is 13, answers the door.

"Danielle! I'm glad you are here," He says and goes to get my aunt, uncle and other cousin, Lily, who is 10. Their dog, Summer, barks at me.

"Hi. This is my boyfriend, Cameron," I say. He shakes my aunt and uncle's hand.

"OMG. CAMERON DALLAS," Lily starts freaking out, "CAN I GET A SELFIE WITH YOU AND YOUR AUTOGRAPH AND YOUR NUMBER!?!?!"

"Lily, calm down, it's okay," I say.

"Yes," Cameron smiles.

"OMG. OMG," Lily runs away and comes back with her phone. She gets a picture with Cameron and he gives her his number. He signs one of her shirts and then we all just talk.

After 30 minutes, I get a text from Nicole saying we had to come back. I tell Lily I will text her and then say goodbye to them.

Cameron and I leave and take another taxi to the hotel. When we got there, many fans were crowded at the entrance. I took Cameron's hand and then we walked through the crowd. Fans took lots of photos of us. Some were saying mean names at me, they probably thought the rumors were true.

When we got inside, Bart was standing in the lobby, with Jack Johnson and Jay. They had their luggage with them. Cameron and I waved hi and then went to the elevator. Matthew, Jessica, Emily, and Jack Gilinsky walked out of it with their luggage. We rode the elevator up and when we exited, Hayes, Elaina, Nash, Jordan, and Taylor entered with their things.

We went to our separate rooms. I got all my stuff and was about to leave when Nicole stopped me. Maya and Kelsey walked out of the room with their bags.

"Soooook, what happened," Nicole asks me. I put a huge smile on my face. I think I am blushing.

"Cameron asked me out and then we kissed," I say, smiling even bigger than before. Nicole starts getting excited.

"Yay, I'm so happy it's official now," she says.

"What do you mean," I ask.

"Oh, well, um, the others and I were betting on whether you and Cam would go out yet," She says. I smile. I take my things to the elevator and ride it down with Carter and Nicole. When we get down, Cameron and Aaron were talking.