Chapter 23

*Danielle's POV*

After an hour of being calmed down and talked to by Cameron and Jacob, Jordan and I were slowly becoming friends again. Nicole, Jessica, Aaron, Matthew, Nash, Cameron, Shawn, Jordan, and I were all in my room. I was playing flappy birds on my phone.

"NO!!! NO,"  I scream and throw my phone across the room. I lost right before I was going to beat my highscore. Everyone looks over at me.

"Ummm...Danielle....are you ok," Nicole asks.

"NO! THE STUPID BIRD BUMPED INTO THE THING," I scream.

"It's just a game," Jordan says.

"It is not just a game," I get up and pick up my phone from off the ground. The case broke off of it. I put it back together and sit back on my bed, playing another round. I hear a knock on the door.

Nash goes to get it.

"Hello, would you guys want to go to a restaurant for dinner tonight? The others are in the lobby," I hear Bart come in.

"Sure," Nash says. He comes back to us to tell us.

"Come on," Cameron says to me.

"One more round," I say.

"Danielle, come on," Cameron says.

"Cam, if you make me die, mmmm I swear," I stay focused on my phone.

"Come on," Cameron pulls my phone out of my hand.

"CAMERON DALLAS," I scream.

"Danielle, we are leaving," he says.

"DON'T EVER DO THAT! YOU MADE ME DIE," I scream at him.

"It's a game! Come on, let's go," He grabs my hand and pulls me outside of the room. We ride the elevator down to the lobby, where the others are.

I look outside, it's pouring. At least it's 10:00 pm. Tomorrow is Magcon and the girls and I are special guests! After Magcon, we are planning to go to the beach.