Chapter 9

*Cameron's POV*

We all got upstairs and I gave Danielle and the others a hug. We say good night to each other and walk into our rooms.

"Cam," Nash smiles.

"What," I say, confused.

"You gotta crush or nah," he replies.

"Shut up," I walk to my room I'm staying in.

"So you do, don't ya," he follows me.

"Yes, I do," I smile.

"I knew it," he says. We sit in my room and talk about what we should do tomorrow. A little while later, Hayes comes in. He sits in the chair near the window, looking at his phone.

I decide to text Danielle. Nash turns on the tv, surfing the channels.

(D=Danielle, C=Me)

C- Hey

D- Hey, whats up?

C- nothing tbh, nash is watching tv and hayes is on his phone

D- hahaha ik elaina and him are snapchatting

C- they are? i didnt know that

D- yea

C- today was really fun :)

D- yea :) it was amazing, do you have any plans for tomorrow?

C- im not sure, we were talking about it tho, maybe just sight seeing

D- yea, same with us :) sorry i have to go, i forgot to call my mom, i will text you later tho

C- ok :) bye

D- bye :)

Jack J, Jack G, Aaron, Matthew, Carter and Hayes went to their rooms and had fallen asleep. The only ones up were Shawn, Taylor, Nash and I. I go to the fridge, with Shawn to find some food for us. We don't find anything, so we decide to quickly go to the buffet on the 3rd floor.

We bring back some food, like chicken wings and other stuff and watch tv while eating. Nash and Taylor say they are tired, so they go to there rooms. Shawn and I we the only ones up now.

"Wanna go to the girl's room?" Shawn asks.

"Sure," I say. We get up and walk out our penthouse and lock the door.