Chapter 12

*Nicole's POV*

I wake up and hear the girls talking in the kitchen area of our penthouse. I get up out of my bed, yawning and make my way over there.

"Good morning, Nicole," Emily says to me, "Is there anything you want to do today? We can't decide."

"Ummm, not really, anything is fine with me," I smile.

"I think Danielle might want to visit her cousins, but I don't know, she isn't in her room. I don't know where she is," Jay says.

"That's strange. We were all here when we got back last night. Maybe she just got up early and went for a walk. Who knows," I walk over to the table to eat some fruit.

I know Danielle, really well. I have known her for four-five years, which is longer than the other girls, well beside Elaina. I know Danielle just wouldn't leave, unless someone, mainly a guy, persuaded her. Jordan walks into the room, with her phone in her hand.

"Good morning," she says. We all say good morning back.

"Danielle's missing," Jay says.

"What!?! No! She was with me last night," Jordan says.

"What do you mean," Emily asks.

"Oh, right you all were asleep. Danielle and I stayed up watching tv," Jordan says.

I am still wondering where she went. We went to check her room again. The bed was still made, like no one touched it and there were no dirty clothes on the floor or anywhere else. Her phone was still here though, which is weird because she never leaves her phone. Should I take it before the others could see it? I do. I know for a fact that they will go through it. I wouldn't ever do that.

Jessica comes into Danielle's bathroom, where I was.

"Have you found any clues to where she could have gone," she asks.

"Nope, but I think she went to her cousin's house," I say. I actually think she did.

We all go back to the living room. I walk out onto the balcony and look out into the city. Where could she possibly be? Why would she just leave without leaving a note...or worse, her phone.

Whatever she is doing, she better tell me. She and I know both that I won't judge her or spill to the others, unless she would want me to.

I hope she is okay. She never does this.

"Come on girls, lets go eat breakfast at the buffet," I here Jessica say. I walk out from the balcony and close the door. Even though we are in pajamas, it doesn't matter.

When we get to the buffet, I see Hayes. Elaina and I walk up to him and chat.

"Hey girls," Hayes says to us.

"Hey, have you seen Danielle come here, she wasn't here this morning," I say.

"Nope, sorry," Hayes frowns. We all sit together at a table, with our food.

"Where are the other boys," Elaina asks Hayes.

"They are asleep, I think, ok I don't know, I just left, I wanted food," Hayes laughs.

"Wow Hayes. They probably are asleep," Jay says.

"Yea," Hayes relies.

When we are all done, we go back up to our rooms.

A few minutes later, I hear a knock on the door. I open it. All the boys from Magcon were there. They had worried looks on their faces.

"Hey guys, come in," I let them in. I take them to the others and we sit outside on the balcony.

"What's the matter," Emily says.

"We can't find Shawn anywhere. Hayes told us you girls couldn't find Danielle. Want to team up and look for them," Jack J asks.

"Yea, that's a good idea," I say, "How about at lunch time, 12:00, we meet back up here to check in and then go back out to look."

"Sounds like a plan," Aaron says. We all split into groups of two. I'm with Aaron. We all assign places where we are going to look so we don't go to the same place. Aaron and I choose Garfield Park. I doubt they are there, but it's worth a shot.

Aaron and I take a city bus to the park. I have Danielle's phone in my pocket.

"Aaron, do you know if Shawn has his phone? We could call him," I say.

"Good idea," he takes out his phone and dial's Shawn's number. After a few times he gives up, obviously Shawn didn't answer.

"Why would they go somewhere together? I thought Danielle liked Cameron," I say, "Whoops I wasn't supposed to tell you that."

"It's okay, I won't tell him. I wonder why, too," Aaron says.

We get off the bus at the park's entrance. We walk around, keeping our eyes open for them.